The online racing simulator
Huge list of crast test videos
(13 posts, started )
#1 - Krane
#2 - DeKo
Quote from DeKo :website sucks, all european cars basically dont exist.

http://www.euroncap.com/carsearch.aspx

better.

I think you may have missed the point, Krane is figuring ScaViEr can use it to realistically create damage to the cars in LFS.

Or maybe I missed the point. Yeah, probably.
#4 - CSU1
Quote from jayhawk :I think you may have missed the point, Krane is figuring ScaViEr can use it to realistically create damage to the cars in LFS.

there's only a few european cars on the first site, I wents searchin and came up with that site too deko.
and why would there be many european cars on the first site? its a site for the american market.

by that same token, one could say that the 2nd site sucks because there are no american cars.

but i don't think that's the point the OP was trying to make. he was basically offering a site that had crash test videos to use as a reference for use in LFS's damage modeling.

now, i will say that they videos on the first sight were extremely annoying because of that stupid talking head that kept popping up in the video.
#6 - CSU1
Quote from glyphon :and why would there be many european cars on the first site? its a site for the american market.

by that same token, one could say that the 2nd site sucks because there are no american cars.

but i don't think that's the point the OP was trying to make. he was basically offering a site that had crash test videos to use as a reference for use in LFS's damage modeling.

now, i will say that they videos on the first sight were extremely annoying because of that stupid talking head that kept popping up in the video.

Beeeeecause, I could not find my car on it, hence both sites would provide an extensive list of both European and American cars? Thats all. For instance my car Nissan Almera was not listed, so I found in the same place DeKo did

The face was abit annoying tbh, meh I suppose you Americans cant hold yourselfs together when you see a TV cam lmao!(j/k)
my car (mazda rx8) isn't listed on either site
#8 - Krane
Quote from DeKo :website sucks, all european cars basically dont exist.

http://www.euroncap.com/carsearch.aspx

better.

No it's not better, it sucks dogs balls. Can't even find one car from that site

Quote from jayhawk :I think you may have missed the point, Krane is figuring ScaViEr can use it to realistically create damage to the cars in LFS.

No you didn't. That was the main reason for posting the link, besides that others here too would find that useful somehow.
Attached images
untitled.JPG
#9 - (SaM)
The European site sucks, I'd much rather see American cars crash into a million pieces!
LOL! Look at the Honda Accord video. The dummy sticks his hand out of the window and grabs the roof!
#11 - CSU1
Its AlIvE!!!!!
Attached images
dd.JPG
I'm Jeff Barlot with Consumer Reports; now let's look at this test in slow motion.

I want to shoot that guy.
Could anyone find one for a G-Wiz/REVA? If that piece of electric shit was legally a car it would be illegal to drive on the roads in Europe.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG