The online racing simulator
wouldnt it be awsome...
(37 posts, started )
yer probally right and yer that would have been funny if someone played LFS on Britains got talent i wonder what the judges would have said
Quote from Becky Rose :

EDIT: Incidentally, I had the most positive reply from the BBC, and the worst from Sky... If that smashes any stereotypes about archaic organisations and an innability to think forward I dunno, but it suprised me...

Makes sense since the BBC is a public station, whereas Sky is private.
sky used to have a channel that reviewed games dont see why they wouldnt have one that showed competitions in games
<enter the Podcast>
cool
#32 - Jakg
Quote from m.odonoghue :i know this is never in a million years gana happen but hey it would be cool. If lfs was on TV! would be so cool and if it was like in the olypics and stuff. would u guys watch it? could it be classed as a sport? would it take over real life racing because every moans at how cars our destroying the planet?

pfft who knows what would happen all i know is it would be cool.

what u guys think on lfs on at 8:00 on ITV

have you seen the STCC? It's exactly the sort of LFS broadcast i'd love to see on TV.
yer i have seen it and it does look like TV apart from the fact its not on TV lol
Quote from mantis9 :The canadian gp went on much longer than anticipated because of all the laps under safety car. So they didnt have as much post race time to do all the usual stuff. The highlights later in the day showed the stuff you missed.
Its not like you missed the end of the race.
They have a whole new audience to cater for now, with LH doing so well there will be loads of new fans starting to watch, so maybe things will change a little. Who knows.

Granted, there have been worse cases (the heidi bowl)

Quote :The bbc at least think snooker is important enough to delay other programs if matches over run.

Unfortunatly the BBC cater for senile people that watch snooker and Songs of Praise. Oh wait, they have to show the religious propaganda because OFCOM tell them to.

Quote from Captain Slow :eastenders is on bbc 1

DeadEnders, Constipation street ... they're both a waste of bandwidth

Quote from Burnzoire :<enter the Podcast>

A video podcast an idea. If several leagues got together and made a vodcast similar to Motorsport Mundial or Transworld sport - short highlights packages of each race, an interview with a driver and/or another feature - it would be an idea, I couldn't afford the bandwidth but if several LFS leagues got together and did it it would be good for several reasons - if it goes on the video iPod, it would be possible to show it to mates ETC. Also, it could be shown on the middle of the night if a cable station wants to take sim racing, after all it would be a 25-30 min programme a week (or two weeks). Costs might be an issue though, it would need several leagues to get together for it to work.
Quote from duke_toaster :DeadEnders, Constipation street ... they're both a waste of bandwidth

other then that which i thought was a bit immature u made alot of sense maybe a programme like those programmes would work would work, i watch the football one all the time
There's only one issue for LFS on TV - the broadcasters would be unable to resist using Clubbed To Death after races, I could barely forgive the STCC after using it
lol

wouldnt it be awsome...
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG