The online racing simulator
Dadge and I considering Withdrawal.
Me and my colleague Dadge of the ATC, have been considering from withdrawing from the League due to a number of particular reasons:

1: Lack of organisation
2: Last minute changes
3: Very little activity in the forums itself *4 week gap and very little posting, thats really disappointing to say the least*
4: Very few drivers to compete against.

Chances are we will withdrawal, just giving you a heads up.
#2 - Nobo
Sorry i forgot about the race due to personal commitments...sorry to my team-mate that i let him hang down this race, i have sent you a mail with the reason m8 !

On the other hand i agree with most of the things written down there.
So you're gonna let me walk away with this champ Dave?

Thought so!. See you at Fern Bay Gold!

Btw ALDI, np m8 . We all forget sometimes . I just hope we can do something serious FE Gold
Dadge and I have withdrawn from the League, we apologise for any inconvienience, but we are going to take our drives elsewhere with a league that offers more of a challenge.
I thought you had done so a long time ago, its not like you guys were even practicing for the races. Oh well, one less team for Lep to beat, he will end up taunting the advertising boards about how fast he is if anymore drop out
Well QS, it seems you've fallen back into your old ways of picking fights again with me. For your information, I want dadge and The End to stay in this league because I enjoy racing with them so you kind of look like an a** now m8 :rolleyes:
Damn I was kind of going for the dickhead look, I guess ass will have to do. Anyway, same reply as the last one really, make me look like the bad guy all you want...your track record is not exactly squeaky clean is it.
-
(Leprekaun) DELETED by Leprekaun
Closed due to spam, whining, moaning and handbags. Pack it in, both of you.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG