The online racing simulator
Bespoke&Tweak
(12 posts, started )
Bespoke&Tweak
So when the bespoke and tweak comes to patch x? I am waiting:bounce8:

E: Sorry, Did i post this to wrong place?
Bespoke already works with X.
i honestly dont think they will make a tweak for patch x. Remember we still have patch y and z that hasnt been made. If any thing i personally think the devs will make the tweak for s3
#4 - Mik3y
hi
i have b spoke
when i try to make it work it says something bout the password and wont let me use it

help plz
Look if the two .exe files (BeSpoke.exe and LFS.exe) are in the same folder. (*this is important*)
1. Start Bespoke.exe
2. Start LFS.exe
3. Alt+Tab /or if you are in windowed mode/ click BeSpoke -> /optional/ File -> Open, open your desired rim file.
4. LFS -> Export to LFS
Attached images
bespoke.jpg
#6 - Mik3y
i can open it and get that window and stuff but when i press export it says something bout the password cant be verified or something
it happened to me when the BeSpoke.exe file was not in the same directory with LFS.exe. Make sure you have the correct release of BeSpoke for your current version of LFS. (BeSpoke for Patch X, and LFS with Patch X)...
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :So when the bespoke and tweak comes to patch x? I am waiting:bounce8:

E: Sorry, Did i post this to wrong place?

Help me and Ill code it for you
is there any way to get bespoke to work with demo?
No, BeSpoke and tweak are only restricted to S2 licenced people.
Tweak works for Demo iirc.
The last one was locked, as well as the last version of bespoke. I'm not sure about the versions before that.

Bespoke&Tweak
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG