The online racing simulator
Why do you know so much about the Devs Jack?

Good luck everyone, I might get the racing thing a go just for the shere fun or laughing at myself
Quote from al heeley :yeah I'm just waiting for all the lawsuit summons to arrive on my mat....

I know people create skins with such logos Al, but:
Quote from thisnameistaken :You should read the rules, Al - your entry isn't valid if you've got uncleared commercial logos in there.

Exactly my point . I would've thought Al would follow the rules
Ok, if the mods break the rules, we should be able to too. My first rule breakage:

Tweak! YOU WHORE!
Lol! Guess I'm excluded from participating then
Just make another of your purely sexy skins, using the LFS brands?
No, don't bother Al, leave some chances for us mortals.
A quick question on the skinning comp if someone can help...

Can we create our own logo's to use? I know we can't use copyrighted items but I figure if I make my own I'll essentially own it.

Just wanted to make sure before going through the work
Well, great idea, but unfortunately I'm on university/holidays until august.

Perhaps some people are interested in doing something like that again, even without the prices.
Great fun on LX Month @ South City Server.
Visit it nice racing, and you can get feel for the car, and some nice racing action.

Anyway who started that server?
Scawen did afaik
I could try to get into the top 1000 :eclipseeh

Even if it 's totally out of range for me it will be funny to try
Quote from Victor :we did

I was just racing in it and it was a lot of fun! I love you guys
Great fun
Official events like this should happen more often.
Attached images
Bullrun.jpg
Patch X sure is fun, huh?
Attached images
lfs_00000006.jpg
might have to have a look on that server.

anyways, got my skin entry uploaded. might as well give it a shot eh?
Quote from thisnameistaken :You should read the rules, Al - your entry isn't valid if you've got uncleared commercial logos in there.

No worries, reposted with all fictional sponsors for my favourite skin entry, which I fear is a little too plain and retro to win anything but its the one I like the best anyway.
Quote from al heeley : which I fear is a little too plain and retro to win anything.

my exact worries too.
Some great skins already sent in, some of them are already looking like winners
Just a little problem:

Quote :
The competition will start on Sunday 8 July at 14.00 UTC.

There will still be F1 silverstone gp at that time
Any reason why on the Skin upload page I have for every picture there is a white blank space with in the left top a red cross ? I am logged in.
From what I have seen so far on the submissions for the skins, I am thinking I have lost already, especially since I can't even find my skin on the page anymore.
Quote from Gearjammer :From what I have seen so far on the submissions for the skins, I am thinking I have lost already, especially since I can't even find my skin on the page anymore.

Did it meet all the rule requirements? There were loads that obviously hadn't read the rules concerning what the skin can and can't have and about the screen shots.
where will the races be held
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG