The online racing simulator
Quote from danowat :Christ, this is a bit of a nightmare isn't it?, how can we be sure that this is fair with all the obvious cutting that has happened?.

uh have you ever bothered to look at the recorded laps victors app features ? real easy to figure out if someone cut the track or not
Is it bad that I guessed that feature would be included hours before the LX compo opened, and everyone on the UKCT teamspeak thought I was crazy when I said that.
me thinks the guys on the ukct ts are a little too old(school) for vicc ideas
Interesting result, does Scawen have another brother?:

543. Sol Roberts 0:25.89 0:55.81 1:17.63 1:34.85 +8s w

-
(The General Lee) DELETED by Victor : no longer needed
Vic: managed to cut on my very first lap.

Not sure if it is actually worth fixing, since it's only of benefit if you take a horribly wrong line like I did:
Attached images
cut.PNG
It didn't help.
yeah, hardly can say it's a benefit There are more cones you can miss like that, but you'll end up slower, so it doesn't really matter.
sweet mother theyre already in the 9ths ?
The top guys are going nuts, no idea where they're finding that pace.
Yeah, that's crazy. When I was testing with Victor, I got into the high 1:12s, and we figured top times would be under 1:11, MAYBE under 1:10. I said I'd be pretty damn impressed if anyone got under 1:10 and I am!
Is it me or xtreme driver is cheating again, look at the replay and you can clearly see that he goes over some cones, some weird stuff going on here.

Well, he must be cheating, he's using a mouse now, why now if he used a wheel before? some kind of input scripting?

EDIT: I watched some other replays and looks like it happens with other ppl, oh well, i guess he's the master of the mouse driving then........
He was using mouse before.

If he is cheating on that run he's done a good job of disguising it - he's around Bawbag's pace nearly all the way around the lap, no obvious places where he gains a big advantage. From his previous laps I still smell a rat though.
yep, he's cheating and i'm gonna ban (from compo) and disqualify him now.
I vote, no aliens allowed. :ufo:
Wow! Somehow I didn't even notice you can select two laps and watch the overhead replay, awesome! If only I could zoom in...
Quote from thisnameistaken :He was using mouse before.

If he is cheating on that run he's done a good job of disguising it - he's around Bawbag's pace nearly all the way around the lap, no obvious places where he gains a big advantage. From his previous laps I still smell a rat though.

The great thing is, in a replay I got he trys to drive around the cones like us pour buggers have to, and is nearly 2 seconds off, then Phlos kicks in and the cones get obliverated.

He wasn't disguising it though, he still had to drive fast in order to get that time, I bet he could get a 09 obviously it's much harder when you get penalty for cones.

When I got on the server after he done his lap he said "These people cannot take that someone else is more skilled than they are" or something to that effect, yet he can't even win with the biggest handicap going, nor disguise it for more than 20 minuits.

Good going num nuts!
i think bawbag is cheating too you should check his replays vicc
Quote from Shotglass :i think bawbag is cheating too you should check his replays vicc

Maybe Bawbag is alien
Everyone faster than me is cheating, I swear.
Quote from Victor :yep, he's cheating and i'm gonna ban (from compo) and disqualify him now.

What the **** Victor ?
It was an amazing lap I done, no cheat at all

I trained whole day offline to make this lap this night, and you remove it, what the **** ?
There are replays which prove it. Maybe you should duck out from being your mask Phlos?.. or should I say Phlos, who obviously has something to hide, the way your domain is hidden? :P
If you talk about cones, I have a lot of replays with people hitting cones

It's called lag and it happens often when you do a fast lap as I done, because you drive very close to cones
Phlos has to hide. His original name is banned. But he can't admit to being Phlos because a) he's banned, not just the username and b) he's such a crap racer that he'd get laughed at constantly. Can't even lap me in the FOX
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG