The online racing simulator
Event 1 Post race chat
Well event 1 is over. I think it went well enough. A few things that need to be ironed out, like the super pole but i think as a whole it worked well

I personally had 2 great races. A 3rd and a 2nd. Got a very bad start in race 2 because i was typing!

We need to sort out all the chat... especially when i'm trying to sort super pole.
Personally?, I very nearly threw my wheel out of the window, both races were a shower of shite for me, someone REALLY needs to fix this collision detection, a slight tap on the side sends you into a 90DEG slide, total waste of time for me
Same here Dan! watch me do a 360 when me and Niki collided (racing incident ) and I went flying. Tbh, it was lag really because I've had a lot more contact with other drivers on other servers and we nearly always turned out fine.
What happened to reverse grid for the top 10?
I spoke to the guy who let you guys use his TS server, he said it's OK, just go to the LFS channel and talk there.

EDIT: IP is 70.84.228.202 port 8822
Password is lexicon

DK
Did the event start early last night or am I going crazy?
Going crazy
Quote from Leprekaun :Going crazy

Hmm, I thought I joined the server early, hence the exit from the pits during qualy and the confusion. I think my PC clock went back an hour. Wierd
must be daylight savings, tell your PC to wake the f*ck up next time it happens
Quote from Leprekaun :must be daylight savings, tell your PC to wake the f*ck up next time it happens

Nah, its a seperate issue. Im using NTP, looks like I have some debugging to do.

Or I could just put a clock beside the PC
Quote from TopGuyTom :Nah, its a seperate issue. Im using NTP, looks like I have some debugging to do.

Or I could just put a clock beside the PC

yes, you could, I do anyway :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG