The online racing simulator
Rally Game???
(16 posts, started )
Rally Game???
I wanna know whats the best rally game both for ps2 and Pc....
Now I´m playing WRC evolved in ps2 and Im playing colin mcrae 2005 in the Pc...

RALLY 4ever :rally_dri

P.S: What are the best cars S2000 or grup n4??? I prefer Grup n4...:eclipsee_
This question has only one answer: Richard Burns Rally
Quote from deggis :This question has only one answer: Richard Burns Rally

I dont know really well the game but I think, that its to tecnichal...

But thanks for the answer...
theres plenty of rally games no good ones , apart from rally masters ( real classic !! )
Richard Burns Rally and Rally Trophy, DEFINITELY the finest 2 rally "sims" out there
Quote from n4v4lh4d4s :I dont know really well the game but I think, that its to tecnichal...

But thanks for the answer...

You're asking in the wrong forum then! . Colin Mcrae Rally is the best arcade rally game afaik.
#8 - SV 84
Richard Burns rally, definitely.
RBR is definately the most realistic (as far as physics) and the best looking (except maybe Dirt).

One game I thought really captured the sport of rally really well was Mobil 1 Rally Championship. Day stages! Night stages! Rain, Sun, Snow! And the best part, LOOOOOOOONG STAGES!!!!!!!! And more of them! Also, they had excellent pace notes, better than RBR, IMO. Unfortunately, it's old, and I don't know if it'll even play on new systems, and the handling physics are virtually non-exsistant.
RBR, without a question. I'd say for arcade rally, Rallisport Challenge 2 trumps CMR, but Rallisport Challenge isn't for PC, only XBOX. Colin McRae DIRT looks amazing, but I'm sure it'll handle like crap.

Again, Richard Burns Rally is the only way to go.
Quote from Zewerr :RBR is definately the most realistic (as far as physics) and the best looking (except maybe Dirt).

One game I thought really captured the sport of rally really well was Mobil 1 Rally Championship. Day stages! Night stages! Rain, Sun, Snow! And the best part, LOOOOOOOONG STAGES!!!!!!!! And more of them! Also, they had excellent pace notes, better than RBR, IMO. Unfortunately, it's old, and I don't know if it'll even play on new systems, and the handling physics are virtually non-exsistant.

I also think that Rally Championship 2000 (a.k.a. Mobil 1 Rally Championship) is the best rally game ever because it had all the Kitcars (something rare in rally games) and it had some slaloom stages with tyres, chicane´s, and it had some pretty cool crashes.
But now that game is old...the only thing that we can do is pray and hope they make a new version with better physics of that game.

http://mysite.wanadoo-members. ... thern/magnetic/rally5.htm

RALLY 4ever :eclipseeh
Quote from n4v4lh4d4s :I also think that Rally Championship 2000 (a.k.a. Mobil 1 Rally Championship) is the best rally game ever because it had all the Kitcars (something rare in rally games) and it had some slaloom stages with tyres, chicane´s, and it had some pretty cool crashes.
But now that game is old...the only thing that we can do is pray and hope they make a new version with better physics of that game.

http://mysite.wanadoo-members. ... thern/magnetic/rally5.htm

RALLY 4ever :eclipseeh

as i already sated its the best rally game made
i just got colin mcrae dirt it looks awesome but it plays like a ps one game
RBR is the only rally sim worth bothering with.
Quote from Zewerr :RBR is definately the most realistic (as far as physics) and the best looking (except maybe Dirt).

I agree, I loved the long stages, 20 minutes, OH YEAH!!! . Well, something which would be really cool is if you could get a sim that has the physics of RBR and also have the classic rally cars from the 60's and Grp B cars and modern day rally cars with all the current rallies and have long stages. That said, it'll only happen when pigs can fly. Unfortunately, Richard (R.I.P.) is no longer with us so I don't see a RBR2 coming out anytime soon unless and this would be really nice, they would go on making the sim in memory of him. Perhaps a mod could be made too with some dedicated stage designers to make the long stages .
Actually, the graphics on Mobil1 RC, I think for it's time, were awesome! But the games is what now, 8 years old?

Rally Game???
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG