The online racing simulator

Poll : How Should We Qualify?

Closed since :
30 minutes FREE - FOR - ALL Qualifying
Single Lap Qualifying, 1 Chance, 1 Lap each.
i would say this one's finished now. but incase anyone reads this, i have a short messege for them
Quote from Leprekaun :<- CAUTION!: Leprekaun appears to be in a swiping mood. He will shut the f*ck up now. Anything Leprekaun says should be ignored or not taken seriously....

Quote from dadge :it took you an hour and 20 mins to do that lep? i'll tell you what, we both know your lying through your crooked teeth. so your not gonna "man up"? you forgot to put in your pic that i quoted myself. you know that your screwed lep. i have proof that you are but i will not use it because your so warped that you actually believe that you didn't post that. you do realise that we are not the only people who saw that "caution" post? you realise that we are not the only people who post in these forums?
you know i could just go to fang and ask him if he saw it?
i can put what ever i want in my signiture as long as it's true.
can you? you've had a lie in your sig for months, so it's no point in you answering that one is there? you lie liars burn. do you think your gonna burn? i do.

thanks th84, pint owed m8. now go crawl back under that rock lep.

one last thing b4 i put you back on my ignore list againhttp://users.quick-line.ch/pong0r/owned.jpg

Well, I'll start off easy, dadge, if you notice, you've posted an image which contains violence and clearly stating that you've "own3d" me as you stated. Unfortunately, this breaks one of the rules of this forum which can be found here in section 3 of the LFS Forum Agreement (for any of you who wish to see these rules, they can be found here: http://www.lfsforum.net/privacy.htm). Thats a rule broken which I will now report to a moderator. Thats my first gunshot at you, and I have waay more in my magazine here.
damn, you got me m8.(and i didn't know you did comedy) nothing violent there bud. it's just one man spanking another. it happens all the time. now be a man and admit you told apork pie

side note. me finx once the mods read this thread they will be lol'ing @ you for being so stupid.

thank god i was Preparing for ultimate exposure!. cuz that just rocked me off my feet.
if you like i can get a moderator here.
try harder punk. you aint got nothing on me.
contains violent content as well as some nudity. Think again.
you try looking closer lep, look at the people in the background (take your eyes off that arse for a second) is anybody looking violent or do they look like their having fun? now bend over punk *winds up for another swing*
still not admitting you lied?
SHUT UP. Why are you both acting in this idiotic way? Dadge you have said a few times now about having Leprekaun on your ignore list.. stop ******* replying and do what you say you are going to do.

Dont you see how childish this thread has become? Dont you see how you are both...

F*** the both of you, get a ******* room.

Both Ignored.
i don't know about you stoney, but i don't like people calling me a liar. i can clearly do that myself. lep has been on and off my ignore list for the most part of this week. but the little tard keeps comming back for 2nds(if someone could read that to him)
Quote from Dadge :but the little tard keeps comming back for 2nds

And you have no problem dishing it out. Just ask yourself for a moment, is it worth the bother?

Be a man, grow up and stop. All of it, both of you. now.

This is how it works..

Lep posts something, you react, lep reacts, you react, lep reacts... pointless.
i am not stopping stoney, this is in the ATC sub forum. he cam here. i didn't go looking for him. he followed gag (through 6 servers) last night looking for a reaction. he then tried to make out that i am the liar and not him (which he still denies) we (ATC) are currently in the process of banning lep from everything that is ATC. i think this is the last thread that i/ATC will have contact with him. don't get cought up in this stoney. i have it under control. laughing quite alot, but under control
You're right Stoney, thanks for that wake up call. I'm finished here dadge, say what you like about me in other unrelated posts (Irish National LFS section incase you'd like to have a look there ppl). I had a new way of thinking of standing up for myself but realised that unless I'm forced to actually physically fight which will NEVER happen unless I go down and kick yer ass over in Derry dadge, I live next door, I will stop myself. I realise that not replying to your bullsh*t posts makes me the bigger man now so thats what I'll do from now on.

Yeah, I was an idiot, you're right there. I lied to those people of this forum with my post edit, yeah, I did and I admitted it so I'm sorry to all of you whom I've attempted to lie to, I won't do anything of the same nature again.

As for you dadge, keep doing what you're at but I swear to God, I do have a lot more to say than what you think but I will not say a word from now on. Keep yapping about me badly, most people here are mature enough to ignore it and those who aren't mature enough to see it aren't worth it anyway (like yourself and some of your team mates). I see I've offended yourself and your team mates which I guess puts me in some more sh*t now, well, ok, I wasn't with the people who voted me out 3 times from the team whom never told me why which I assume is a very immature reason such as a member threatening to leave or how they don't like the way I talk or maybe because I'm too fast for the team or maybe because I'm Muslim, yeah, that could be it "Oh! look at me, I'm a Terrorist! "? if I were an ATC member, perhaps since I'd be more involved with most of you and racing with you more often, you'd all get demoralised.
Quote from dadge :i am not stopping stoney, this is in the ATC sub forum. he cam here. i didn't go looking for him. he followed gag (through 6 servers) last night looking for a reaction. he then tried to make out that i am the liar and not him (which he still denies) we (ATC) are currently in the process of banning lep from everything that is ATC. i think this is the last thread that i/ATC will have contact with him. don't get cought up in this stoney. i have it under control. laughing quite alot, but under control

Yeah, I can't wait to get banned actually, finally, you guys can learn to forget me as I have now for a while, perhaps, with you because things were "ok" between us for a bit longer than them, it took me a bit longer but I'm done with you and ATC's crap.

Just to remind you dadge, these are the following things you need to ban me from and oh please, if you can, do the same childish bullsh*t as you did with Lee where you make "Lep" or "Leprekaun" or "Lepre" a bad word on the ATC forum, I really want that!.

ATC Forum

ATC TEAM PUBLIC #1 (Still the same boring combo I guess, no point me going there anyway as I always pwn your asses round that track)

ATC TeamSpeak server

Hmm.... lets see? anything else I missed?
That is all information which didnt need to be shared, and was possibly shared for the intent of getting a forum member to reply. Dont get caught up in this? Excuse me, this is an area of the LFS forums which Moderators have allowed to be public to those registered. I got caught up in this a long time ago, which im sure you remember.

What im asking for, if im totally honest is this.. Be true to your word, which Ive seen posted various places, tho I have no intention of publishing here, in which you have said that this has to stop. Follow your own intention. Stop it.

I frankly do not care what has gone one, you are both seperate identities, however, things have and can have a knock on effect on others. Sometimes complex relationships and sometimes really simple.

Im glad that this is entertaining for some, however for others its actually quite painful to watch a grown man who knows better belittle himself on a public forum.

Im not here to argue with you dadge, remember, we dont do that anymore I remember some wild conversations we have had, and we just love each other too much for that. So all im asking is, does this have to be done publicly?

It doesnt matter if its in a subforum or not. There is no password on it, its within the public domain

(ok now, ive managed to get my browser full screened, how the hell do i get out of it?)
Quote from Leprekaun :I see I've offended yourself and your team mates which I guess puts me in some more sh*t now, well, ok, I wasn't with the people who voted me out 3 times from the team whom never told me why which I assume is a very immature reason such as a member threatening to leave or how they don't like the way I talk or maybe because I'm too fast for the team or maybe because I'm Muslim, yeah, that could be it "Oh! look at me, I'm a Terrorist! "? if I were an ATC member, perhaps since I'd be more involved with most of you and racing with you more often, you'd all get demoralised.

WTF! How dare you suggest that anything other that the fact that you just would not fit in with the ATC team (which has been proved) is the reason you never got in.

It has nothing to do with race, colour or any other horrible reasons you tried to suggest there.

I'm disgusted that you even suggested those in your horrible last ditch effort to hurt and offend my friends. That was so low Lep.

Good bye.
F11 Stoney
Quote from Leprekaun :You're right Stoney, thanks for that wake up call. I'm finished here dadge, say what you like about me in other unrelated posts (Irish National LFS section incase you'd like to have a look there ppl). I had a new way of thinking of standing up for myself but realised that unless I'm forced to actually physically fight which will NEVER happen unless I go down and kick yer ass over in Derry dadge, I live next door, I will stop myself. I realise that not replying to your bullsh*t posts makes me the bigger man now so thats what I'll do from now on.

Yeah, I was an idiot, you're right there. I lied to those people of this forum with my post edit, yeah, I did and I admitted it so I'm sorry to all of you whom I've attempted to lie to, I won't do anything of the same nature again.

As for you dadge, keep doing what you're at but I swear to God, I do have a lot more to say than what you think but I will not say a word from now on. Keep yapping about me badly, most people here are mature enough to ignore it and those who aren't mature enough to see it aren't worth it anyway (like yourself and some of your team mates). I see I've offended yourself and your team mates which I guess puts me in some more sh*t now, well, ok, I wasn't with the people who voted me out 3 times from the team whom never told me why which I assume is a very immature reason such as a member threatening to leave or how they don't like the way I talk or maybe because I'm too fast for the team or maybe because I'm Muslim, yeah, that could be it "Oh! look at me, I'm a Terrorist! "? if I were an ATC member, perhaps since I'd be more involved with most of you and racing with you more often, you'd all get demoralised.

Quote from Leprekaun :Yeah, I can't wait to get banned actually, finally, you guys can learn to forget me as I have now for a while, perhaps, with you because things were "ok" between us for a bit longer than them, it took me a bit longer but I'm done with you and ATC's crap.

Just to remind you dadge, these are the following things you need to ban me from and oh please, if you can, do the same childish bullsh*t as you did with Lee where you make "Lep" or "Leprekaun" or "Lepre" a bad word on the ATC forum, I really want that!.

ATC Forum

ATC TEAM PUBLIC #1 (Still the same boring combo I guess, no point me going there anyway as I always pwn your asses round that track)

ATC TeamSpeak server

Hmm.... lets see? anything else I missed?

WOW leprekaun.. you really are an idiot. Thats exactly the response that was wanted. STOP. READ. MOVE ON.
Quote from mkinnov8 :(ok now, ive managed to get my browser full screened, how the hell do i get out of it?)

F11 maybe?
was that a threat? last i checked, it is against the rules of the forum to threaten (no matter how unrealistic it may be). please come to derry to kick my ass would you like my address? and religion has sweet FA to do with you being a liar (f*** it i'll lie too) but yet a good person. you remember lep. your the one who came to us (this is an atc sub forum) looking for a fight, not me.
the reason i went to the complaints part of the irish league was beacuse you asked for proof of what you said. so i went straight to the source to see if i could remind a few people of what you said, and guess what? someone came forward and spoke out. you gonna go to the usa and kick their ass too? you see lep, it's all good when you can threaten someone when you live in a desert miles away but do me a fav, tell your parents you want to go to ireland for a holiday. make your way to hazelbank, and ask people if they know me. they will lead you to my house. be sure to knock because i will not hear you. should i wear a gumshield?
Quote from garph :WTF! How dare you suggest that anything other that the fact that you just would not fit in with the ATC team (which has been proved) is the reason you never got in.

It has nothing to do with race, colour or any other horrible reasons you tried to suggest there.

I'm disgusted that you even suggested those in your horrible last ditch effort to hurt and offend my friends. That was so low Lep.

Good bye.

As predicted. You're the first ATC member other than dadge to react to my post. Who's next? I see Rogue is online on the online list, probably him next and based on recent events, I expect The End will come in too soon?
im locking this now... didnt realise it was getting so out of hand.

And Stoney... F11
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG