The online racing simulator
LFS Tweak
(14 posts, started )
IF there will be a new LFSTweak it won't be for demo users anyway
I need a tweak, how can i find one?
Take your middle two fingers, and put them in a light fist position. Put one of these fingers on either side of your nose, squeeze, then pull and twist. You have now tweaked your nose.

Only available to licenced players. Demo users attempting this tweak will get a nose bleed.
I unlocked LFS patch U, where can i find a tweak for it?
Pardon? Say that again, a little louder. I'm deaf in one ear.
you're blind to?
Quote from wilco3 :I unlocked LFS patch U, where can i find a tweak for it?

Quote from wilco3 :you're blind to?

Nah, just pulling your leg. Just wanted to hear you say you've cracked LFS and broken the law again, like a common fool. But don't worry. You should buy LFS - it's very cheap, and the cars are lots of fun online.
Bye bye wilco

@ATHome, no we (mods) don't see the purpose in letting demo users have unlimited capabilities, and so we ask all creators of editing programs for LFS make a license check in it so only licensed users can use it.
If you're wondering why I said us moderators, is because every mod program goes through us for clarification and to see if it should be open to the public if it meets certain requirements.
#9 - vane
and if you can be ar*ed to make something like tweak without a license thing, you must like lfs pretty much and you'd have got s2, so it defeats the point
ATHome, if you're curious how the system works, Bob explains it more thoroughly here.
Hahaha Retardation!
Quote from XCNuse :ATHome, if you're curious how the system works, Bob explains it more thoroughly here.

Doh! WTF sorry about that.
No problem, it took me a while to figure out where I saw it too, I thought it was in here, but its in the programmers' section.
Uh that's weird, I'm sure I posted what I've posted after wilco3 started this topic

Cause that's the reason for this post:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=486588#post486588

Cause I thought, I've confused the "Post Reply" and the "New Topic" button, which can happen on some other boards....

LFS Tweak
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG