The online racing simulator
Help me please [wheel config]
(8 posts, started )
Hi there, im new to s2 but i just got my wheel out Logitech Wingman installed drivers but in game on setup.., Both Brake and throttle want to be on Y Axis, i can get throttle working just not break at same time, can anyone help me thanks for looking

Edit :: I use the Logitech Wingman i forgot to include and no i meant i just started playing lfs again..

Decbeck
options, controls: try the axis/FF button.

You the same month as I did and just started now? Too bad
#3 - dadge
it sounds like the have combined axis enabled. try swithing this option off in the profiler (not in lfs).
Depends on the wheel too, I hear that some stone age wheels can't run twin axis (Y and Z) for the brakes and throttle. LFS definitely supports double axis support with throttle and brake. I heard about the Wingman, it came out a while go and afaik, isn't good. I may be wrong tho, haven't tried it. If I were you, I'd go buy myself one of 4 wheels(DFP, MOMO, MS SW FFB or the infamous G25).
Quote from Leprekaun :Depends on the wheel too, I hear that some stone age wheels can't run twin axis (Y and Z) for the brakes and throttle. LFS definitely supports double axis support with throttle and brake. I heard about the Wingman, it came out a while go and afaik, isn't good. I may be wrong tho, haven't tried it. If I were you, I'd go buy myself one of 4 wheels(DFP, MOMO, MS SW FFB or the infamous G25).

I wouldnt go with the MS SW FF because it does not support twin axes. Ive tried it on my profiler and when i go into ANY game, the brake pedal acts as a button instead of an axis. So, I have to use a combination of my Madcatz MC2 pedals, (with ms ff right pedal as clutch ) and the MS FF wheel.
if windows detects it, go to config screen(in windows) and there game controllers, then seperated axis for your controller
Quote from h3adbang3r :I wouldnt go with the MS SW FF because it does not support twin axes.

The usb MSFF with the sidewinder v4.0 drivers supports twin axes just fine. I've never had a problem with any game/sim.
Hi, Is there any way to increase the rotation of my G25 in LFS. It seems stuck at 720 deg no matter what I do with the profiler etc. I use the full 900 deg on GTL, and 720 is just waaayy too sensitive for me, it just doesn't feel right or realistic to me, which is a real shame. Any help is appreciated.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG