The online racing simulator
That's an automatic 'you lose' Niko (note, citing a wiki IS treated the same as plagarism AFAIK)

DK
Due to vacation-plans I will miss to many races. So I have to withdraw from this tournament . Please let someone else take my place. Sorry guys.
ill take it
Everyone entered will get a PM later on today with final details and a server password. Cya's tonight
Quote from nikimere :Everyone entered will get a PM later on today with final details and a server password. Cya's tonight

Cool, look forward to tonight
I can't be there for the next race.. See ya at South City
Quote from Sir. Pingo :I can't be there for the next race.. See ya at South City

No prob thanks for letting us know!
Can i join this Irish National LFS Championship ?. Please
Quote from Citywidemicke :Can i join this Irish National LFS Championship ?. Please

You have been added to the reserves list
I will miss this race because im gonna go out for some fishing and after that we gonna have a barbeque party....

We just did a practise run with Afri-Cola Racing, Team Look and DBA..and i ended on the roof in both races.. Not my track at all..

Last time Niki made a race on FE Black there was 3 races and in all the races I ended on the roof..

Have a nice race everybody...
Thanks for letting me know Richard!
Enjoy the BBQ!
Quote from LFSn00b :So sorry, missed the race

How can you have missed a race that hasn't happened yet
muppet LOL
Quote from Richard Torp :I will miss this race because im gonna go out for some fishing and after that we gonna have a barbeque party....

Have a nice race everybody...

PLease send me a pic of the fish yust kidding m8 have a good fishing time.

I get one Ål in swedish u know ? that was big swe record 2.5 kg here it is.

Just came home... 0 fish... It was only in a Putt and Take.. But the beef`s tasted good.. and the Pølser (sausages - spelled right?) was very good. Only one beer because I had to drive my car home..

Nice Ål.. you got there..I can taste it just by looking at it.. Ål is Eel i guess.. Røget ål "smoked eel is the best you can get"....

2,5 kg is a VERY big eel... I will come up to you in Sweden and we can go fishing..

Now i awaits the results of the races..
When I saw the 'Irish National LFS Championship' on the forums I took it a bit too literally & did'nt think I could enter.:doh:

Now i see that you let all types of riff raff into your league i wana play.
Any chance of a reserve spot.
...EEK! Sorry about missing the race tonight, I was trying to deal with a friend who was ill...I'll be back next week Who won?

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :...EEK! Sorry about missing the race tonight, I was trying to deal with a friend who was ill...I'll be back next week Who won?

DK

Results thread
.....I read it 2seconds after I posted that last post :S

DK
Quote from anttt69 :When I saw the 'Irish National LFS Championship' on the forums I took it a bit too literally & did'nt think I could enter.:doh:

Now i see that you let all types of riff raff into your league i wana play.
Any chance of a reserve spot.

Yep i'll through you into the reserves pit! you'll get a PM next Monday if a space comes free.
Sorry but were is the results thread?
Wat do I search for?
thanks.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG