The online racing simulator
Event 4 : Westhill
Well, I'll kick off a thread about last nights event..........

For me, it was a TOP race, had some really nice close battles at the front of the pack, I was shocked at qualifying 5th, I guess all the time I spent tweaking my setup paid off .

First race went well, had a little knock with E.Murray, and lost a fair bit of time, had some nice team tatics going with Niki throughout the race, and I can't believe I bloody missed out on 6th place by 0.01 sec to Sinbad, who ain't even in the bloody championship , still, 7th is the best result I have had in the whole season so far.

Race 2 went pretty much as well as the first race, again some top notch, close racing from all, beat my PB by ALOT and managed to get a 2:10.80 which for me is amazing!!!!.

Beat my personal best finish from the first race with a 6th, all in all a TOP notch event, really, REALLY enjoyed it.

Thanks to all involved, thanks to all racers for some very exciting and clean racing, already looking forward to event 5 @ Kyoto National, I am hoping I can keep my form for the final 2 events of the season and try for a late push in the championship .

See you all in a week
Couple of screenies, first 2 shows team tactics of bump drafting in full effect!!!!, it actually worked fairly well

Last one shows just how close it was between myself and sinbad at the end of race 1
Attached images
Image4.jpg
Image5.jpg
Image6.jpg
Wasn't the best round for me. First race I hit the tires and on the second I had a clutch failure on the 2nd lap. I really have to figure out whats up with that or use automatic (yuck). Westhill is a fun track in the Gti though

congrats to winners, looking forward to next round
Ahhhh that was close.
Cheers for one good race.

Self i think that is not right to bump drafta in race , If the first 2 or 3 drive bump drafing is they much faster than the other in racer. I drive much oval on FM server until they begin to bumpdrafta. U dont have any chans to get then.

Congratz to winner in this course.

And [PM]=Ant= use your brake. If u dont have the speed then hit the brake and try in next turn to pass, and not press u forward.

I realy like this combo and track thanks for this.

Thanks for racing cu next week

And i know English realy sucks but will i tell this in swedish so did u not understand a shit

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG