The online racing simulator
#1 - Dru
SS National B license 50th member
Hey people,

I did it.

11 hours later (3am UK time)

I've become the 50th person to gain 300 points in SS1 to enable me to get a National B license and also gain access to the SS2 server.

48 hours ago i had 60 points, but help from ZWR|Moose, ELR|Andy(Ger) and many others to name but a few and i've got the Nat B license

So, if i can do it, you can

Regards,

The very chuffed Dru
Can get National B in a few days, I did.

The real accomplishments are with National A Though, they play too much, so there is no way in hell I am going to drain my life as much as they have :o
#3 - FL!P
Congrats, Dru!
#4 - Dru
Quote from Tweaker :Can get National B in a few days, I did.

The real accomplishments are with National A Though, they play too much, so there is no way in hell I am going to drain my life as much as they have :o

this is not a i did it in x many days post tweak i'm saying thanks to all those that have helped me and also that i'm the 50th person think i should get a gift like you did from mooney
fantastic job Dru.... excellent job!
#6 - Nobo
Congrats ....what did i say?
Congrats, once i hit star grade in b&j ill be working on my ss licence, yesterday i got my first 4 points there
Grats =)

I think I will stick to the tintops =) SSer's don't have the luxury of being able to be accept a tap or two =)
#9 - Dru
Quote from Viper93 :Grats =)

I think I will stick to the tintops =) SSer's don't have the luxury of being able to be accept a tap or two =)

lol - you'll find the racers do - it's the cars that have the problem with it Chris
Quote from Dru :Hey people,

I did it.

11 hours later (3am UK time)

Grats mate

You really shouldn't stay up all night racing though. You'd never catch me doing that
#11 - Nobo
@ The Moose: lol

Will miss the good racing with ZWR the next week since i am on holiday
Congrats!
Nice racing today, it seems to be much cleaner since the midjoin has been limited.

Btw, I did not pass under a yellow flag - I was past you before we got to the guy parking in the pitlane, and I didn't even get a yellow flag to begin with
#13 - Dru
Quote from AndroidXP :Congrats!
Nice racing today, it seems to be much cleaner since the midjoin has been limited.

Btw, I did not pass under a yellow flag - I was past you before we got to the guy parking in the pitlane, and I didn't even get a yellow flag to begin with

lol
Well done Dru nice one

Hopefully I can Follow you
Grats.

Quote from Tweaker :The real accomplishments are with National A Though, they play too much, so there is no way in hell I am going to drain my life as much as they have

I find it kind of funny how the five National A drivers are: 2 Germans, 2 Brits, and an American descended from Germans and Brits.

I stopped a little while ago, though, mainly because I don't find the FOX much of a challenge, and the FJR isn't any better. I much prefer the full-blown FO8.
#16 - Dru
WOOT WOOT i've made it into the top 25 points, and knocked Becky off the home page

it will be interesting how long it take for enough people to populate the SS2 server, i guess the problem is still numbers but also points, if the fast guys are foxes (which they are) cause we like racing all together, then the Nat B people will struggle to score points for enuf to be able to race the FJR.

Any chance Becky of dropping the requirement of the FJR to the NAtional B license to see what the reaction is form B drivers?

Regards,

Dru.
Very good Dru, gratz
But 27% Yellow on your licence??? How did you do that?
Congratulations. You deserve it!
#19 - Jakg
27% Yellow isn't bad (it's not amazing, but it's about what i have). Plus he did alot of beta testing for the CTRA
Wrecking me seemed to up his yellows quite a lot then...
#21 - Dru
i think that at the end of Beta testing i did have much higher than 30% and such like so i am doing well to be getting in down

Part of the Beta testing was different (new) cars on diferent tracks s (hard) was learning both as we went along, like systems say you get a yellow flag trip for spinning out etc, its not just hitting people

I'd like to think that on the FOX server i'm actually getting better and in terms of racing and completely clean or clean as you can be in hectic first lap battles etc etc.

@ dustin - you cheeky git - i seem to remember that you UKCT people had decided to paint a bullseye on the back of my car most races, seems you lot got the hump when my litte UFR was kicking your GT2 bums :P eheheheehe
Congrats Dru
Dru your yellows hare high becouse you keep driving into me...

Another problem with SS2 servers is that there is almost always wind and I don't like it, the wind in LFS feels so unrealistic.
Last night all of us where like small kids in a candie shop when the weather changed to no wind...
It has the same chance of wind as all our servers. Wind and weather conditions are a part of racing, you may need to adapt after so long on bright sunny LFS servers
Im sure I have to adapt... maybe I just got sunstoke...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG