The online racing simulator
Drifters...
(69 posts, started )
If I remember correctly, when I was a demo racer everyone sucked... that was like 2 years ago and nothings changed imo.
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :But how are you contacting the forums?

From school :f

But yeah, would be cool if you showed me the best ones you know, if I lose to them, then I`m not as good as I think...

I`ve been keep on practising at evenings, trying all the new stuff which comes on my mind. On the right way and wrong way.
BTW.. What hit me the most, I remeber in V version before summer, I could drift past anyone on the track... But now in x10.. I can barely keep up speed wise ;P I guess I have been practicing show drift too much ;D Because I like went completly sideways before the first left bl rev corner , but the guy in front of me did it much later.. Anyway, if you think your that good.. Will have to run into you in one of those servers.. Your game name is the same yes ?
Quote from evilgenius :Your game name is the same yes ?

Yap, [D-Stylz] Hanska

I`m usually drifting at the Norwegian Fun Drifters server or the Swedish Drift server. Don`t know when I`ll go there next time, I`ll holla when I know.
Quote from Qvarnis :Yap, [D-Stylz] Hanska

I`m usually drifting at the Norwegian Fun Drifters server or the Swedish Drift server. Don`t know when I`ll go there next time, I`ll holla when I know.

The HCGC servers? Im Eqilibrium's right hand man :P
Saleen s7 TT...:-0
Do any of you know if the Saleen s7 is available to download for the Demo?
It's not, and it'll never be .

If you want more content, buy a license!
Fellow Gamers...
How do i place an Avatar to represent me?
hrtburnt
So the Saleen is available if buy the license?
Quote from El1iP3S01D :So the Saleen is available if buy the license?

No, I don't know where you got that idea from. You can't use an avatar either with a demo license.
Thank you Guys...
Those posts made me giggle...
Saleen FTW....
I am a good drifter as well, might if you have time come to Twin masters 2, very clean server and there are admins who hold the server clean, I am one of the admins, and the server is of ozan
I bought S2 after I got sick and tired of the losers on demo.
Quote from NoYPiDRiFTER :Wrong account sorry...

have u ever heard of timezones .. and that when there is day at u in europe is morning or night maybe they just woke up and they do litle warm up
imo: buying s2 dont solve the problem... theres actually more dickheads in s2 then demo

buy s2 if you love this game and getting wreaked 24/7
Quote from theirishnoob :theres actually more dickheads in s2 then demo

buy s2 if you love this game and getting wreaked 24/7

Sure, he is going to buy it now. Idiot.

This whole "bad ass - sarcastic" attitude only suits one person and thats Jakg. So give up.
gen , dont force anyone to do anything , thats rather gay... also im allowed my own opinion... if you dont like it... either stay quiet and dont listen or just dont talk at all.... your choice
#47 - Jakg
Quote from Jakg :Go me!

That wasn't a dig by the way, more of a compliment

Noob, I wont spam this thread out, but please just shut up you little boy. If you want to reply, then hit the PM button.

I am so close to adding someone to my ignore list for the first time in over a year.
Looks like someone wants to get banned for longer this time.
Zeug, how did you know I wanted a perma-ban?!

Drifters...
(69 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG