The online racing simulator
Quality for the race in the stream is awesome now!!!
Quote from Arrow. :If "Race spectator" isnt working try

Options/relay hosts = lfs.net

doesnt change a thing - after downloading it´s set to vic.lfs.net port 47474 by default. maybe we have to change the port as well?
#28 - Nobo
did i just hear that: "he´s shark but no shark in the car, only very nice turtle" haha
Get him, Bawbag!

Dont let that german win.

EDIT:
#31 - Nobo
will join the anti german fraction
Nice move Mooney
Anyone noticed how much 1 of the commantators sounds like Alonso?
Now its FXO tyre dying time.
flat tire for Clownpaint
btw. again missed the start
Great broadcast.

Would be better if the camera/car changes weren't so hyperactive, though.
Seems like there will be a really good ratio for FXOs started and FXOs finished.
Great race!!! - yeah and i agree, cameraman seemed to be stuck on his TAB-button anyway, thanks for the braodcast
And he did it again.
Maybe the broadcast team needs a silent third partner to spectate and look for the good battles, then tell the guys at the controls where to look.
Thanks alot for the broadcast.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Maybe the broadcast team needs a silent third partner to spectate and look for the good battles, then tell the guys at the controls where to look.

good idea. wanna do it
#42 - Nobo
More interaction between the commentators and/or another commentator with "very good" english knowledge preferably a native speaker. Who can help out when words are needed...instead of "öhm" "ehm"...

Overall thx for the coverage!
Quote from Nobo :More interaction between the commentators and/or another commentator with "very good" english knowledge preferably a native speaker. Who can help out when words are needed...instead of "öhm" "ehm"...

I think bashor's/squassel's/whatever's english isnt bad at all. Better than Mika's IMO.

I also think it was a great broadcast. The only complaint is that you shouldnt switch from car to car so fast. There were also several occasions where you switched although there were 2 or more cars fighting for a position. But everything else was very good.
thank you you may call me squassel We will try to make it better next race
Thx for the broadcasting. Awesome racing guys !
This nearly beats IRL racing

Some close, but fair, racing. Nice
#47 - Jay
where is the downloadlink?
Thank you to ASR TV
and Marius 'squasseL' Golombeck & zodHOG for the commentating

cant wait for the download.
Ps: did anyone notice the custom texture advertising?
it wasn't jörn aka commander it was zodHOG of ASR team. Jörn suits me in the next race. And did anyone noticed nice sounds
is this broadcast available for download ? would like to see it and hear it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG