The online racing simulator
g25 losing calibration while in-game
Hi guys.

I have a weird problem with my g25 wheel. It has been working perfectly for months in combination with "joytokey" to remap some buttons.

But for the last days, i enter a race as usual and after 4-5 minutes it looses its calibration.

Accelerator and brake keep pushed exactly at the middle and don´t respond. The clucht works fine, but the steering feels like it only had 100º of lock.

I´ve tried reinstalling both logitech software and LFS, and i´ve cheched connection´s and all looks fine. Also, i have disbled "joytokey" but without any result.

Any ideas?

I hace not finished a single race in the last week and i am feeling like a heroin addict ... i need help!
Do you have MSN or anything like that running? I found that my momo pedals did that when I left MSN running and someone sent something.
Quote from pb32000 :Do you have MSN or anything like that running? I found that my momo pedals did that when I left MSN running and someone sent something.

I´ve some programs running, like steam, emule and a memory cleaner. I will try to stop all of them and post the result.

Thx for the tip.
Solved!.

It was one of those programs to free ram memory (winmem or something like that). Removed it, rebooted and working fine

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG