The online racing simulator
XRGT 5.7 litre V8
(14 posts, started )
XRGT 5.7 litre V8
I saw a LFS XRGT turbo on a video with a 5.7 litre turbo V8.
How did he do that, I am a V8 fan from way back and the biggest problem with this game is the lack of V8's, can the cars be modified?
I think LFSTweak can be used to modify performance figures but the cars can't be modified graphically at this point (I'm not sure but I don't think LFSTweak can be used online either). Check the Unofficial Addons subforum for Tweak stuff (I don't specifically know what to look for because I don't use it) ...
Thanks for the info, modified my cars, awesome!
Happy as a drug addict in a crack house!!
Quote from madprof :Thanks for the info, modified my cars, awesome!

heh... I know what you mean...
I was happier then a homeless sleeping in a villa's basement when I got the XRT to have 2.8 I6 turbo with AWD...
Quote from madprof :Thanks for the info, modified my cars, awesome!

My pleasure...I guess
Sorry for the OT, but Hankstar, thats the sweetest avatar i've seen in ages
I've always enjoyed tweak, I really wish they would start making it for the newer versions.
thumbs up!
Quote from DratsaB :Sorry for the OT, but Hankstar, thats the sweetest avatar i've seen in ages

Cheers! I'd take credit for making it, but lies make baby Jesus cry ...
Quote from BigTime :I've always enjoyed tweak, I really wish they would start making it for the newer versions.

I have most of the tweak values for most of the cars on a small text file on my drive, I have a German guy helping me find more (Robbi) and the German community in general. But as of late I've not recieved any emails from him with new stuff so Ill have to wait or do some myself, however once I've gathered all the digits and such it won't take long to release a newer version.

I gave some of the values to Phlos who said he was going to knock something together, but I have a sneaky feeling he wants money for it which is a no no
this is a noob question but were do u put all those files ?? help some one
is the V version of lfs tweak compatible with X game version ?
#13 - Jakg
No, it's not
Quote from adisz :this is a noob question but were do u put all those files ?? help some one

Tweak does not work for a demo user

XRGT 5.7 litre V8
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG