The online racing simulator
Online Help
(9 posts, started )
Online Help
Hi.. I just wonder on like [TC] City-driving servers tahy have this think u just type "!help" and u get all kind of help "pop" up.. hehe.. But that I wonder is what do I need to get that ?? is it a plugin or something.. and where can I find it ??

Im gettin tyerd of typing all my rules all the time on my server.. so I just thoght that this plugin would be great!..
any1 knows what that is ??

//Mr.Pink
You did what with the who now ?
Quote from RacerAsh3 :Basically we use insim scripts which generate this. I dont know anything when it comes to insim, but i know that you can find help possibly here:http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9

That's really not the place at all for this kind of help, that's a forum for addon programmers to discuss their work with other programmers. If he has a specific question about the InSim system on the [TC] City-Driving server then he should direct his question to the admins of that server, whoever they might be.
God, i cant do anything without people having a go at me on this forum. I was simply trying to help. Atleast i tried :S
Sorry, I wasn't having a go at you on a personal level, I'm sorry if it came across that way. It's just that us addon programmers have been increasingly frustrated at the misuse of our forum for InSim requests and technical assistance, which is not what it is intended for at all. I didn't mean to offend you in any way, that really wasn't my intention.

/Group Hug

Edit: Just in future read the forum and find out what it's for before sending people there under a false pretence.
Sorry, i just thought its where to go.

Online Help
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG