Quote from Cawwa :
Simracing experience:

Simracing career:

For team manager

Team history:

Team career:

Team logo:

could you plz give more info on exactly what info you require? Thx
I've read the MoE thread and im seeing a big debate about the cutting of corners to get a fastest lap time how does this effect our series?
just to help the drivers that are trying to do the 2 wheels rules keep up with the drivers that will cut just to get pole.
plz just clear his up before race start
Quote from Cawwa :...Like I said in the mail...

Ah, I forgot to check my e-mail first
Just to let you know guys, i will not be attending tonights race due to sickness. Sorry for the inconvenience

Good luck to all of you
Quote from Psymonhilly :could you plz give more info on exactly what info you require? Thx

You write down what you want to be said or read about yourself and what you think is important for others to know ...
Quote from Psymonhilly :I've read the MoE thread and im seeing a big debate about the cutting of corners to get a fastest lap time how does this effect our series?
just to help the drivers that are trying to do the 2 wheels rules keep up with the drivers that will cut just to get pole.
plz just clear his up before race start

We created a layot with cones to help you not cut to much. Our plan is to use this during the race as well.
If the layout have some flaws would you please let us know.
Quote from Cawwa :We created a layot with cones to help you not cut to much. Our plan is to use this during the race as well.

This is good, I saw some pilots who cut a little the curves.
This way we helped to make the event more real.
Quote from niall09 :Just to let you know guys, i will not be attending tonights race due to sickness. Sorry for the inconvenience

Good luck to all of you

Get well soon and cya on the track ...
Somebody pls. send me the server password in a PM here.
Never received a mail from Cawwa.

Thanks a lot.
Quote from R.Kolz :Somebody pls. send me the server password in a PM here.
Never received a mail from Cawwa.

Thanks a lot.

Me too please.
Check yere spam mail
Quote from niall09 :Check yere spam mail

nothing there either for the both of us...

SERVER PASSWORD PLEASE !

EDIT: all good for now. Got the password. Tks. XaidOn :-)
I just pm'd you ....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG