The online racing simulator
**Spoilers** F1 2007: Japanese Grand Prix
Sorry, I don't have a home PC since it blew up, so I ain't able to post regularly no more.

Japanese Free Practice 2 Times

[FONT=Courier New]1. [FONT=Courier New]HAMILTON[/FONT][FONT=Courier New] McLaren [/FONT]1m18.734s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]2. [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]ALONSO McLaren [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]1m18.948s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]3. MASSA Ferrari 1m19.483s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]4. [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]TRULLI [FONT=Courier New]Toyota[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New] 1m19.711s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]5. RAIKKONEN Ferrari 1m19.714s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]6. KOVALAINEN Renault 1m19.799s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]7. FISICHELLA Renault 1m19.926s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]8. COULTHARD Red Bull [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]1m19.949s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]9. SCHUMACHER [FONT=Courier New]Toyota [/FONT]1m19.969s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]10. KUBICA BMW 1m20.069s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]11. WEBBER Red Bull 1m20.069s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]12. WURZ Williams 1m20.263s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]13. ROSBERG Williams 1m20.270s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]14. BUTTON Honda 1m20.336s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]15. HEIDFELD [/FONT][FONT=Courier New] BMW[/FONT][FONT=Courier New] 1m20.462s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]16. SUTIL Spyker 1m20.736s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]17. BARRICHELLO Honda 1m20.869s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]18. LIUZZI Toro Rosso 1m20.985s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]19. VETTEL Toro Rosso 1m20.997s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]20. DAVIDSON Super Aguri 1m21.007s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]21. YAMAMOTO Spyker 1m21.305s
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New]22. SATO Super Aguri 1m21.352s[/FONT]

I imagine there will be quite a bit of time left to drop off before qualifying. Maybe 1+ seconds?

Might need to fire up the PS2 and GT4 to get a reminder of what the boys will be doing.
#3 - DrDNA
It seems like a pretty basic circuit and wasn't particularly interesting to watch them lap in free practice, but I'm hoping the race will be more exciting. I'm just glad to be able to watch it live, as opposed to most of the races on the calendar.
Oh yes, oh yes.
hrm. as much as i hate to admit it, i think if it rains it will be to alonso's advantage. i'm a bit surprised to see the bmw's so slow in practice.
I hope Sutil can do good this time
Love racing this track on GT4..

The striaght should provide some awesome slipstream battles..
Rosberg is going to be hurt after that engine penalty..
I wish we could watch them on the older layout, very fast corner before the straight instead of rinky dinky before the straight.
Wow, what a great quali session, best of the year, well worth staying up for.

Don't want to spoil it for the guys watching the highlights, and hopefully no-one else that posts after me mentions the result.

But should be a great great race tomorrow.
Qualifigation results
1. Lewis Hamilton McLaren 1.25,368
2. Fernando Alonso McLaren + 0,070
3. Kimi Räikkönen Ferrari + 0,148
4. Felipe Massa Ferrari + 0,397
5. Nick Heidfeld BMW + 1,137
6. Jenson Button Honda + 1,545
7. Mark Webber Red Bull + 1,546
8. Sebastian Vettel Toro Rosso + 1,605
9. Robert Kubica BMW + 1,857
10. Giancarlo Fisichella Renault
11. Heikki Kovalainen Renault
12. David Coulthard Red Bull
13. Jarno Trulli Toyota
14. Vitantonio Liuzzi Toro Rosso
15. Ralf Schumacher Toyota
16. Nico Rosberg Williams *
17. Rubens Barrichello Honda
18. Alexander Wurz Williams
19. Anthony Davidson Super Aguri
20. Adrian Sutil Spyker
21. Takuma Sato Super Aguri
22. Sakon Yamamoto Spyker

The conditions were a bit damp, it was raining lightly during the whole session. Button so high up there was bit of a shock, Vettel did also a very good job, Renaults failed once again and Schumacher back ended a Spyker. Not that exciting to be honest.
Sometimes, i just don't know why i bother............
Quote from Mazz4200 :Sometimes, i just don't know why i bother............

It says *SPOILERS* in the thread title... I see no reason to even look into this thread if you want to shut yourself off from results until you see a re-run? No need to hide information from people who don't want to know spoilers if the whole thread is basically one giant spoiler.
lol didnt need to look at this thread to see who was on pole. It said who it was on the news when I woke up. I'm still going to watch the highlights @ 10, cos I like the track.
Damn Coulthard won't be happy, being beaten by the sister team Torro rosso!
I hope it rains.. but if it does it will probably be a Mclaren walkover(you saw how badly Alonso ripped Massa on the wet in germany)
Damn, I thought the re-run would be on later. I slept through both qual shows.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what Alonso does at the first corner, that's for sure!
Lol @ Mazz... ***SPOILERS***

Anywho, woke up at 1:30 in the AM to catch the last two sessions, good stuff.

Decieving though, Hamilton was way way back in 4th for all of the Q3, then for his pole lap pulled something from deep inside. (from you know where)

Anyway, could be a really close race, a lot will depend on the precise condition of the track, and to who's setup it favors.
@Srdsprinter I know, i know, but that just shows that a lack of sleep and too much coffee makes you goofy

Would have loved to have seen the whole of Hamiltons last lap from the onboard camera. I think it was probably the best lap he's done all year. From what we did see he was getting the back end out at virtually every corner, real nice.

Really hope Alonso behaves himself at the start of the race, but i still think Hamilton will find it a tough race to win, but lets hope he does. I'd love to see him stick it to Alonso after all the bull he's been coming out with recently.
I'm so lucky I live where I do, I get a F1 race for once, at a normal hour of the day where I'm at home.
#23 - JCTK
15min to go... and the track seems to be bloody wet~! excellent~!

lets just hope they all goes thru T1 safely...

and lets hope it won't be too wet to red flag the race...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm so lucky I live where I do, I get a F1 race for once, at a normal hour of the day where I'm at home.

LoL yeah, Well I don't care if It is at 6 or 7 am, I wake up
my prediction: safety car runs out of gas before 67 laps.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG