The online racing simulator
Mclaren 2008
(87 posts, started )
In 2005 he was given the chance to go to Renault or Williams(this was back when williams were good).

If only he could tell the future..
Williams haven't been 'good' since 1997
Quote from tristancliffe :Williams haven't been 'good' since 1997

What i basically meant was GP winning good.

and 2003 was a good season they were very close to taking both titles..
Quote from Becky Rose :Lewis wasnt bitter about the move Alonso put on him, he was bitter about Alonso full stop, Alonso's Hungary blackmail cost the team 100 million dollars and their championship points, all because Alonso wanted Lewis made the No. 2.

Lewis was just making a point, and quite ironical at that, in highlighting that Alonso is always moaning about those kind of passes. Fair play to Lewis, he had a go and it didnt work out but he didnt stuff the car into a wall or anything.

A few comments about that:

- Alonso just said he doesnt want lewis to copy his sets and doesnt want him to know his tactics. They may be teammates but the are fighting for the world title. He newer said he wanted something better than Hamilton or getting him backed up.

- Nobody in the F1 business believes that the fine was due to the mail´s. There were hundreds of mails, sms, etc between the engineers. Thinking that the result of all the info exchange were 3 mails between drivers is madness. Remember that Alonso didnt even believe the info about the weight distribution of the Ferrari. Everyone at McLaren knew about that, or at least the designers and the guys from the wind tunnel.

- Mails were sent FROM Pedro TO Alonso. Curiously, Pedro is probably gonna drive for Prodrive next year.... extrange reward for some1 that was passing secret info. Basically Pedro said "it´s my fault, i got the info from Coulthgan and passed it to Fernando, but noone else knew it". Basically he inmolated himself in exchange for a seat in F1.

Anyway, Dennis has accomplish a great goal. He has infuriated pple both in Britain and in Spain
#80 - JCTK
Quote from richo :I know that being Australian defending Webber probably counts for nothing, but the guy regularly puts cars that dont deserve it well up the order in qualifying and in the race itself ( if the car doesnt detonate).

He is not a Schumi,Alonso or dare i say it Hamilton, but he consistently outpaces DC ad just about every team mate he has had.

I would love to see him in a good car to see if he has the goods i believe he has.

on the DC part...
who hasn't had an easy time against him~ (except Klein perhaps~)
Calvin Klein? o.O
#82 - JCTK
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Calvin Klein? o.O

lol~
I mean Christrian Klein, if I can spell his name correctly, which probably I can't~
It's Klien actually.
Quote from Rdcranno :i like UK

It's pretty obvious you do... Go carry on hoping that the English football team is good enough to win the world cup again.
Quote from BlueFlame :It's pretty obvious you do... Go carry on hoping that the English football team is good enough to win the world cup again.

IMHO the problem with the England football team echoes that of English society as a whole. We beleive that we are better than we actually are. If we could just step back and see ourselves in perspective to other EU countries we may actually get somewhere.

Having said that, I am grateful the the opportunities living in the Uk has allowed me, and I wouldn't want to be from anywhere else.

Back on topic, I feel that Alonso should be lucky to get a drive in a pedal-cart next season after how he has acted. Lewis is a great driver who cannot win. If he wins in a competitive car, its the car doing the job. If he loses in a less competitive car, its his driving ability at fault...
Quote from Origamiboy :IMHO the problem with the England football team echoes that of English society as a whole. We beleive that we are better than we actually are.

I think pomposity is a European trait rather than just an English one.

I saw a study once where they asked English people to pick five adjectives to describe the French, then asked a bunch of French people to do the same with regard to the English. Apparently they often picked the same adjectives.
Allough I'm a Ferrari man, McLaren have lost their touch and this should be next years line-up

1st Driver: Lewis Hamilton
2nd Driver: Adrian Sutil/Jenson Button(I'm a Brit, who wouldn't want a British team?)

Mclaren 2008
(87 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG