The online racing simulator
Harjun - Want team
(63 posts, closed, started )
Quote from robt :O/T but thankyou for making me laugh for the first time in ages! Although sometimes what you say isnt true

...robt, Dustin. I damn nearly got an ex back by talking about the teams I'm in
i dunno, maybe ill just go away from this forum some time...most people on the e-buyer forum seem to like me anyway...i think those people calling me immature, look at you, picking on me...? you call that mature, you think it's cool??...

Bye guys, i guess i'll miss some of the nicer people on this forum.
e-buyer? O.o

What you buying? I'm interested now.

DK
it was where i got my computer from...ebuyer.com
Quote from Origamiboy :Think how it would look to an outsider reading these posts and then coming to an opinion about the LFS community.

Not only to outsiders really.
Quote from harjun :it was where i got my computer from...ebuyer.com

:S Why the past tense? Has it blown up yet? Mine's on the verge of doing that. I nicknamed it Chernobyl

DK
it is because i had brought my computer there, i'm not buying it from there am i, its the past tense, you dont know english? i thought you'd studied it, and oh yeh, you're so funny saying its blown up, yeh...
Harjun: I was querying your use of the past tense.

/me votes for locking thread
might aswell, lock all my threads, im going anyway...
havent you said this before?
yeh i have, im just pming some people, saying bye...
I hate to say it but taking a break is probably best for all concerned. For what ever reasons you have got to a lot of people and I think not posting for a while will do a lot of good for others and more importantly yourself.
This thread is closed

Harjun - Want team
(63 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG