The online racing simulator
S2 when S3 comes out...
(24 posts, started )
S2 when S3 comes out...
If and when S3 comes out..will S2 licensed people have some extra features of S3 like the demo has of S2?
Presumably, you'll have the same physics engine and multiplayer code to play on, but none of the content from S3 would likely be available.
when S3 comes out it will probibly be like S1 mode now with more cars/tracks.
Quote from banshee56 :Presumably, you'll have the same physics engine and multiplayer code to play on, but none of the content from S3 would likely be available.

Sounds spot on.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :when S3 comes out it will probibly be like S1 mode now with more cars/tracks.

Probally, like it was with the S1. They have to give us some of the S3 features then, to presuade (wrong spelled lol) us to buying S3
#6 - Jakg
Chances are we'll get what we have now (ie content, Skin Downloads, LFSW), and S3 Physics/Graphics but we wont be able to use S3 Content

...does it really matter? We've got years to go yet.
Quote from Jakg :Chances are we'll get what we have now (ie content, Skin Downloads, LFSW), and S3 Physics/Graphics but we wont be able to use S3 Content

...does it really matter? We've got years to go yet.

If they don`t surprise us with S3 to x-mas
I hope they don't give us S3 for Christmas. I'm already running my parents wallet dry for an XBox 360.
-
(Dj-Aeri) DELETED by Dj-Aeri
S3?? Work on S1 and 2 please. This game is inherently broken. Why can't I see S1 servers on the S2 list? Why can't demo racers see skins? Why are people "cruising" more than racing? This game is just broken in more ways than one, and until its fixed I see no reason to waste another dollar on it.

Thanks for reading.
S1 on S2 list is a 'problem', and if Scawen wants to fix it I'm sure he will.

Why can't demo racers see skins? They can. They just don't benefit from the paid for auto-download service. Why should they?

Why are there cruise servers? Because LFS's Insim/Outsim stuff allows some pretty complex mods, and you can't blame Scawen for what it's ultimately used for. If LFS is popular to the sad lonely people who cruise, then that's THEIR problem, not ours. There are still racing servers, and there are still leagues. I very much doubt Scawen will ever start implementing things specifically for the cruise people, so thats okay.
#11 - Jakg
Quote from SKaREO :S3?? Work on S1 and 2 please. This game is inherently broken

How so?

Why can't I see S1 servers on the S2 list?

Erm, you can...?

Why can't demo racers see skins?

They can, they just don't get to take advantage of a service that costs the devs when they've paid nothing.

Why are people "cruising" more than racing?

I wouldn't say that people are cruising more than racing, although it's getting "worse". Not sure how that's the softwares fault?

This game is just broken in more ways than one, and until its fixed I see no reason to waste another dollar on it.

Your opinion is obviously different to mine, then.

Thanks for reading.

Quote from Rappa Z :I hope they don't give us S3 for Christmas. I'm already running my parents wallet dry for an XBox 360.

a 360? If you wanna spend that much on a console...might aswell get the PS3!!
...or, alternately, he could get what he wants
Consoles are bad, they are ruining your social life...that's why I won't buy a console...
wait...
I don't have a social life...
D'OH!
Quote from Hankstar :...or, alternately, he could get what he wants

GoOD IDEA! Christmas soon isn't it!
Quote from harjun :GoOD IDEA! Christmas soon isn't it!

No, not for weeks yet. Ages away. They'll probably have the christmas items in shops soon, the vultures...
whoa, maybe i enjoy things on this forum too much, as they say, time flies when you're having fun!
Quote from Bob Smith :No, not for weeks yet. Ages away. They'll probably have the christmas items in shops soon, the vultures...

they have for at least 2 weeks around here

Dreaming is the word you are looking for hehe.
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from simscube :OT: I wouldn't expect S3 for about another year or so, when it comes out, it should be quite awesome I'd think

I wouldn't expect S3 for about 3 years or so. Which doesn't have to be a bad thing, though.
Quote from UncleBenny :they have for at least 2 weeks around here

October 5th is when Walmart was setting up their Christmas displays.
Quote from mrodgers :October 5th is when Walmart was setting up their Christmas displays.

thats way too early. can't we get past halloween and remeberance day first?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :thats way too early. can't we get past halloween and remeberance day first?

Apparently not. Wal-Mart is NOT a fun place to work in for those 3 months, either. Damned Christmas music... makes me sick.

S2 when S3 comes out...
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG