The online racing simulator
!! ReloVeR !! arab drift
(42 posts, started )
i do.
Quote from squad_e :lol @ above..

Nice video, it kinda got repeatitive after a while. My suggestion is that you could've used more racing tracks..

Nice skills on drifting, although most people dont like it.

For the record i like the music etc (all thoe if you saw me you woudnt believe that)
Why are all of the arab drift movies the same style, effects, etc ?
Quote from AstroBoy :Off Topic: Sounds just like u do on lfsT.

On Topic: Have to say mate that was pretty good and i agree nice editing.

LoL you're funny! I dont think so, I just don't share my opinions with the torque dictatorship. Arab drift sucks thats all, its useless and requires no skills!

Nuff said and next time use PM if you want to say something to me...
LoL crying out loud, if u Dor1fztaaarz are so good at everything , then prove it in a movie , then we could alteast have some ''respect''-ish kinda thing for you when ur acting all slick

omg im so tired of theose 1337 skilzor peoble
Quote from LFSn00b : But i agree, it's kinda crazy to do it on open streets, while there is few hundreds of watchers just next to road, so if you do a mistake - BAM! 10 people dies.

The worst crash in Saudi Drift History - 5 people died
The drifter , 3 passengers , and 1 spectator
Yes it is very dangerous i don't recommend nobody to do it
Quote from LFSn00b :Arabdrift requires a bit of skill. I don't care how good are you at drifting, it's all about attitude. Your attitude is really selfish, immature and stupid. You say it's useless, it sucks. It doesnt suck when it's done properly, in CLOSED highway, track or something like that. But i agree, it's kinda crazy to do it on open streets, while there is few hundreds of watchers just next to road, so if you do a mistake - BAM! 10 people dies.

Blah blah! Arab drift movies always look like the same! Its the same straight with the same car with the same strange trance music!
The things that are said about Arab Drifting would be said against Touge drifting....

I think people just need to calm down.. There's no need to get so hostile over some video/machinima

seriously!
isn't a revolver some kinda machine gun?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :isn't a revolver some kinda machine gun?

Revolver is a handgun with a barrel loading mechanism, not clip (sixshooter in other words)

Toyo9J - we can not be held responsible for Revolver not being able to write his nickname without messing it up, can we?
Is that music very popular in Europe and further East? I never hear anything like that played here. on topic: good driving, good edits, bad music
off topic:waider is the skin in your sig public somewhere?
Quote from waider :Blah blah! Arab drift movies always look like the same! Its the same straight with the same car with the same strange trance music!

Your just complaining because someone made a video that wasn't original drifting.

Sure, it may not take as much skill as other parts of drifting, but I think its acutally pretty good.

Attitudes like yours give drifters a bad name.
Quote from mcintyrej :Your just complaining because someone made a video that wasn't original drifting.

Sure, it may not take as much skill as other parts of drifting, but I think its acutally pretty good.

Attitudes like yours give drifters a bad name.

agreed... i think we should just accept all different types of driving... we all do it for the fun and for the love of cars anyways, so we're all not so different =]
Originally Posted by waider
The fun is not in the straight lines

And who are you to decide what's fun for certain people?

!! ReloVeR !! arab drift
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG