Poll : Who wants the XRT back?

Closed since :
I'm glad the XRT is gone from the demo!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the XRG
Just bring the XRT back period!!!!
I want the XRT back, get rid of the GTI
Quote from Niku :this is suck ... THE formula is suck ... THIS IS SUCK

You are suck.
Thats not proper drifting, its more powersliding rather than drifting.

I'm seriously giggling at the face Scawen is pulling reading all the posts by demo noobs demanding the XRT back or they won't play the demo.
Quote from Travis Rowe01 :the reason why most of us dont have S2 is becuase i dont have a credit card becuase im only 14.

I asked my parents (nicely) if they'd buy it for me for Xmas - I used their credit card.

Quote from [RF]-art555 :Congratulations, man!

Thanks man!
Quote from Travis Rowe01 :the reason why most of us dont have S2 is becuase i dont have a credit card becuase im only 14.

I bought LFS when i was 15 and i don't have a credit card. It's called give the money to someone in your family and use their credit card!
Quote from J@tko :I asked my parents (nicely) if they'd buy it for me for Xmas - I used their credit card.

Thanks man!

Ohh sweet you got S2! Thought I saw your name as a demo racer. Nice one, shows to all the people using the "i'm not old enough" excuse.

I was around 12 when I got S2, do you not get anything called Pocket Money?
Quote from mcintyrej :I was around 12 when I got S2, do you not get anything called Pocket Money?

No, actually!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
Quote from mcintyrej :Ohh sweet you got S2! Thought I saw your name as a demo racer. Nice one, shows to all the people using the "i'm not old enough" excuse.

I was around 12 when I got S2, do you not get anything called Pocket Money?

I asked my parents if i could get S2 when i was 13.Now i dont regret it using someone elses money1
Quote from J@tko :No, actually!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Whoops! That bit wasn't aimed at you . Was aimed at the noobs complaining they can't drive XRT now.
Quote from mcintyrej :Whoops! That bit wasn't aimed at you . Was aimed at the noobs complaining they can't drive XRT now.

I know - I just thought I'd butt in! I always do that!
Quote from Travis Rowe01 :the reason why most of us dont have S2 despite playing the demo for months and years is because we're a bunch of freeloaders who expect something for nothing and haven't got the initiative or intent to find a way of paying for it.

Not necessarily aimed at you personally, but I've fixed it for you.
Quote from J@tko :I asked my parents (nicely) if they'd buy it for me for Xmas - I used their credit card.

Thanks man!

That's great J@tko, I have noticed your posts on the forum here several times and I always thought you would be a great addition to the S2 community.

So congrats on the license, have fun

Thanks man!

Welcome, but if you are only buying because there is not XRT, then it's kinda lame, but if that is the case, Scavier did their job

Have fun, the Race cars aren't THAT fast, but the Bf1 bloody is!
Quote from joen :That's great J@tko, I have noticed your posts on the forum here several times and I always thought you would be a great addition to the S2 community.

Wow! A supporter! Thank you so much!

Quote from BlueFlame :Welcome, but if you are only buying because there is not XRT, then it's kinda lame, but if that is the case, Scavier did their job

Have fun, the Race cars aren't THAT fast, but the Bf1 bloody is!

You must be joking. I hate the XRT!
In light of all the complaints regarding Patch Y, there has been a new department set-up to deal with them.

Quote from joen :That's great J@tko, I have noticed your posts on the forum here several times and I always thought you would be a great addition to the S2 community.

Exactly the same here

Congrats, J@tko, and welcome to S2! Look forward to seeing you on track!

Really? I dont have international card too, because I am only 13! But that has not prevented that I have asked for my grandmother for use her card to buy my license.

Result: Today, I am a S2 licensed racer

EDIT: Welcome to the wonderful world of LFS S2, J@tko!!!
Congrats!! But we need noob filter or something so they stop arguing over stupid things!! and we dnt see it!
Quote from SamH :Exactly the same here

Congrats, J@tko, and welcome to S2! Look forward to seeing you on track!

Quote from hugoluis :
EDIT: Welcome to the wonderful world of LFS S2, J@tko!!!

Thankyou! And welcome to you too, hugoluis!

Oh bull. I don't own a credit card, but I saved enough money to buy 2, count it 2 S2 liscenes, and an rFactor ticket. I gave my parents the momey in exchange for the use of the debit card to buy it. (Don't even ask for me to buy anyone a liscense, the second one was specifically for a friend.)
Picture of the day:

No pay
No Play
(No gay to)

|*...*|
-------

LLL------OOO------LLL
LLL---OO-----OO---LLL
LLL---OO-----OO---LLL
LLLLLL---OOO------LLLLLL
Arox, perhaps you need to calm down. We don't understand you, and what you say isn't funny or interesting. By all means post your opinions and discuss stuff, but it helps if it makes some sense.
This thread is closed

Patch Y: Bring back XRT [to demo]
(319 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG