Saiko D: Sleepy Dragons
(48 posts, started )
very very good!!!
#27 - Tube
great movie, 5 stars
Very nice!

1000/10
Quote from LFSn00b :Not Found

The requested URL /SaikoDSleepyDragons.wmv was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.0.58 (Unix) mod_perl/1.99_17-dev Perl/v5.8.0 mod_ssl/2.0.58 OpenSSL/0.9.8a PHP/4.4.2 FrontPage/5.0.2.2634 Server at saikod.gamerz-alliance.com Port 80

And this is what i get in the second link:

Not Found

Quote from kamkorPL :Thx again.

Two mirrors had to go down due to bandwidth usage, because of the movie. New mirror:

SaikoDSleepyDragons

Again, thanks to our sponsor - lfs.gamerz-alliance.com.

DodgyBro also uploaded youtube version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUN4u_tOHoU

But the effects don't look too good on it(Especially the shaky cam).

very nice movie
Nice vid, love the editing! Keep up the great work!
#33 - Jakg
Where could i get the song in that?
Really cool video
Link not working Kammy.

Ps. go to sleep like I'm doing right now.
Saiko D is probably the most awesome name for drift team

Beautiful video =D
really nice video!
very nice!
I think Saiko D is a very good drift team in LFS
Btw, Kamkor , i want to drift with you one time , and if u want to, take stanley with you
I drift with a logitech G25 ( just like stanley )
And i would like to see your guy's skills ingame
So, i'm looking forward too it
Congratulation for bumping 11-months old topic. It's the video that made me discover & buy Live For Speed though. Always nice to rewatch.
Quote from Riders Motion :Congratulation for bumping 11-months old topic. It's the video that made me discover & buy Live For Speed though. Always nice to rewatch.

Congratulation for doing a nice bitchin post just to point out that he bump the topic....
Quote from waider :Congratulation for doing a nice bitchin post just to point out that he bump the topic....

Who's talking of bitchin post?

Quote from waider :That suck! The music suck! Arab drift suck! You suck!

Quote from waider :LoL you're funny! I dont think so, I just don't share my opinions with the torque dictatorship. Arab drift sucks thats all, its useless and requires no skills!

Nuff said and next time use PM if you want to say something to me...

Quote from waider :The same turn with the same crappy angle/high fov (and also the same aliasing)...

Just shut it up when you've got nothing to said dude...
Quote from Riders Motion :Who's talking of bitchin post?

Just shut it up when you've got nothing to said dude...

I see that you have nothing to DO to search my posts like this! Actually I've say my opinion on those posts, to point out something that is a fact (arab drift is stupid), while you just post to point out that people made bump on posts....

ps : just look back on how you've act on lfs torque and why you're banned from there (mostly the reason why you stay here now and on lfsfrance....)
Both of you, don't start this shit over again. You were both doing the same thing but fail to acknowledge this.

Waider, you too were very close from being banned by me... you're not better than him.
H,, jus npticed the thred love the video!!
Quote from (SaM) :Both of you, don't start this shit over again. You were both doing the same thing but fail to acknowledge this.

Waider, you too were very close from being banned by me... you're not better than him.

Now that LFS-Torques down,this crap got carried over to the lfsforums!

Saiko D: Sleepy Dragons
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG