The online racing simulator
So where do i sign
You´ll be official signed with a signature
put you head down on the keyboard and roll left&right:

jkmgbhztfrhzijku,lmijouhzgthujikm,lhuzgtfrvhjnkm,nhb

Quote from Polyracer :Sim racing tonight did a review of the Nixim brake mod and seemed quite impressed with it, - check out episode five here -

http://simracingtonight.com/

I use it and its the best and cheapest improvement in my kit I bought for years
Get it fitted romus74 and increase your ingame brake settings per wheel to about 1800 to start with, adjust it to your taste after that - bet you don't go back to a standard set of pedals.

Oh - and I paid £8.45 for mine

@ JO53PHS
You need to find a very very soft piece of rubber

Where does the rubber go on the peddles because all I can see is that, they have just bolted the spring up the top and not down the bottom of the spring, so can anyone tell me where that rubber goes and what it is for, if anyone can upload a pic of the rubber, I can then see what I have in the garage and just make it cheaper by "borrowing" the rubber off of my dad lol.

Oh, I'll join the club aswell
Quote from sam93 :Where does the rubber go on the peddles because all I can see is that, they have just bolted the spring up the top and not down the bottom of the spring, so can anyone tell me where that rubber goes and what it is for, if anyone can upload a pic of the rubber, I can then see what I have in the garage and just make it cheaper by "borrowing" the rubber off of my dad lol.

Oh, I'll join the club aswell

http://www.nixim.com/pedmod.html

Lots of pics lol -

The rubber itself is a very soft compound - much softer than say an eraser rubber for example
Quote from Polyracer :http://www.nixim.com/pedmod.html

Lots of pics lol -

The rubber itself is a very soft compound - much softer than say an eraser rubber for example

My dad has plenty of very soft rubbers, see what we got, to what size the pics show.

Edit: Just seen the pic of the rubber, that stuff is easy to get hold of, and is a lot cheaper then getting it from them.
What the hell is your dad doing with a lot of soft rubbers...?
Hi there, i agree with you in some points, and i join the club

But when u say
Quote :Clutch heat is still a bit dodgy

well, i'm not so sure about that, i used to think the same, but after watching some videos i think the clutch heat is nicely done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1z_RUIGz3k . I count 4 seconds until the clutch starts burning up lol.

As for the digital speedo, i can't agree with you. Almost everyone who is into real track day racing i know, and got a trackday car has got a digital speedo, not saying they used it that much, but c'mon they can feel the gforces they can feel the car. As for us the only thing we feel it's the force feedback And just about 5 km/h make a lot of difference, but the ananalog speedo in lfs is just terrible, i can't even read the numbers, so how should i know if i'm going to fast or too slow lol. What i mean is that if they wan't to ban the digital speedos at least they should do some proper analog ones
can't you just shim the spring inside the pedal to stiffen it up?, or add a second or stronger spring?
Quote from Osco :can't you just shim the spring inside the pedal to stiffen it up?, or add a second or stronger spring?

Probably not because that would restrict the pedal movement and would prevent maximum braking in other games.

I think that Nixim researched this to get the optimum size and consistency of material to make sure it works with all games
Also rubber is progressive, what those other methods are not
I see, I'll probably try it, since I don't use the G25 for other games
Quote :What the hell is your dad doing with a lot of soft rubbers...?

Quote :who knows

Sick *****. My dad is in the construction industry and now and again they need soft rubber for things, even though he is a heavy plant operator, he gets out and gives other a hand, also we have took soft rubber off of old goods as it can always come in handy, pitty it isn't normal day to day rubber as we have loads of them as my dad knows his way around an engine and does a lot of his mechanic work. Basically a handy man.
Just wanted to join the thread and the club! So yay, a little late, but that was due to the clutch being wierd at first I was still questioning it, and the devs came through as always and made it correct! *Joined*
Quote from sam93 :Sick *****. My dad is in the construction industry and now and again they need soft rubber for things, even though he is a heavy plant operator, he gets out and gives other a hand, also we have took soft rubber off of old goods as it can always come in handy, pitty it isn't normal day to day rubber as we have loads of them as my dad knows his way around an engine and does a lot of his mechanic work. Basically a handy man.

Lol, just kidding eh

For us half grown ups the word rubber is funny enough
I'm in...the cars feel much better than ever before...that's why I bought an S2 licence.

Look after the car and it will look after you...
ARGGHGHHGHGHG heel and toe is so much harder than in real life! Even with a pedal mod.

Nevertheless, yay for realism.
Quote from Mattesa :ARGGHGHHGHGHG heel and toe is so much harder than in real life! Even with a pedal mod.

Nevertheless, yay for realism.

It, is but possible to get used to, you just have to be more aggressive to pedals than you would be IRL.
Use Big-Toe Braking like I do, seems to work very well with the soft brake and enormous spacing of the G25 pedals

Edit: Quotes Gil, quotes!
I actually measured the spacing between the gas and brake in my car (Miata/MX-5) and it is almost exactly the same distance on the G25. Since I don't wear shoes for LFS I decided to move them a bit closer.

Yeap, gotta practice.
if demo user counts im in
love it now...
finnaly some changes in the track..
I LOVE IT! :banana::laola:
:bounce8:
:yipee::clapclap::woohoo:
That song cracks me up every time.

F***ing brilliant.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG