The online racing simulator
Formula BMW Challenge
(20 posts, started )
Formula BMW Challenge
The LOTA Media Group is proud to present...

Formula BMW Challenge Opener

Produced by: Nolan "CoRe.BigTime" Scott

Hi-Res D/L version (requires DivX/Xvid plugins): FBM_2008_Opener.avi (49 MB)
YouTube Streaming: http://youtube.com/watch?v=IGaUbvY5Lh4

For this and other LOTA related videos online, please visit the LOTA YouTube site!

Some of the effects in this video cannot be seen on Youtube.

as always. ;]
Very nice Nolan. I watched this video evolve, and I must say it's one of my favorites so far.
Nice video.
#5 - laanp
Nice Job Nolan!!!
This video sux sonsistently like the rest of your videos.... (just kidding bud)...keep up the good work!
i like that video! im there
Quite liked it but would have loved ur mix match of tracks just to give it an extra edge but its still great.
All of that footage was taken from the LOTA Formula BMW Challenge series warm-up race that took place this past Thursday, so there is only one track.
Good stuff man!

Quote from AstroBoy :Quite liked it but would have loved ur mix match of tracks just to give it an extra edge but its still great.

I'm sure we will have a season recap so don't worry, it's coming.
Nice video!
I love that camera shake when the car hits the wall.
Wow I've got to say that was a damn good video! Like deadwolfbones I also love the camera shake and I also love the cars leaving and entering the pit boxes, very professional.

Keep up the good work.
Quote from ebola :Wow I've got to say that was a damn good video! Like deadwolfbones I also love the camera shake and I also love the cars leaving and entering the pit boxes, very professional.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks mate. The pit box sequence was used in our very first video, it's becoming one of our signature scenes. Thanks for the great comments, keep them coming!
Quote from ebola :Wow I've got to say that was a damn good video! Like deadwolfbones I also love the camera shake and I also love the cars leaving and entering the pit boxes, very professional.

Keep up the good work.

Pit Stop = Amazing
Great work there man, once again I bow down to the video master

Luke
Very Nice Video! ;)
Man, as always a very good production..

Nice shots..

and..

I'm in it!! :P

hehehehe

Thanks for good work!
Quote from thiagomendes33 :Man, as always a very good production..

Nice shots..

and..

I'm in it!! :P

hehehehe

Thanks for good work!

Thanks, I look forward to being side by side next race.
Just new that FBM and already up for a challenge ! Great video !! Kep it up !
Quote from MAE_2007 :Just new that FBM and already up for a challenge ! Great video !! Kep it up !

The season is half way over so keep your eyes pilled for the series recap.

Formula BMW Challenge
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG