The online racing simulator
Demo + Reason = S2
(89 posts, closed, started )
i need so badly s2 that ill even pay for it but have to wait

if i got it now would be good because then besides playing non violent i could get a wr which would remind me of my past life where i got a wr into travelling to the future into the big crunch

being the wr on the big crucnch of the last eon makes you be the first on the big bang on the next eon, in other words you are the maker of fate

and if i get a wr then i might remember and end suffering freeing us from the lizard man

on the other hand its known online games are good for mental patients

hell so ill have to pay too late
Quote from lerts :

on the other hand its known online games are good for mental patients

(searching for words)

Nah, I'll leave this one to others.
Arghhh
My bad luck!!
I am late
Gimmeh teh licence! :splando:
Quote from AndroidXP :Oh I get it, it's trendy now to give out S2 licenses, no?
Meh, whatever, it's your money. Congratulations to whomever gets this one

Hay "don't worry, be happy", any money that gos to scavier means more development for LFS.

Thank you kind sir for supporting the "cause"

Edit:haha didnt read far enough
free license please!
anyone can give me license please? i don't have credic card and can't buy . PLease give me license!
Quote from markorester :anyone can give me license please? i don't have credic card and can't buy . PLease give me license!

Credit card is not necessary to buy Live for Speed, there are other methods such as Moneybookers etc...
I`m sorry, but I can`t help you out. My best advice would be to to little extra jobs, like mowing gardens and such til you got enough money for a lisence. You don`t need a credit card to pay, there are other ways to pay aswell.

Lets hope we`re not starting a flamewar, if those attention whores do, don`t get offended by them, they just don`t know better
But as I said, do some work for friends or family, and you`ll have you lisence money in no time

Have a nice day at least, and yes, buy S2 lisence and you`ll wonder why you didn`t do it before.
so, who got the licence?
so the licence isnt given away yet...
I like the lfs community and its actually i like people here more than in my home town. there are these people who dont always ignore demoer's so i like being a demoer too. but i think the racing would be more fun on other tracks, not so much crashing people and been not ignored by most of the people. And i love leagues, im now in absolute beginners league and there is not so much crashers and its fun to play with friends and see whos the best.you might have seen that ive tryen to get licence but i havent got one, so id be very very grateful to giver if id get a licence
EDIT: And i like skinning very much. And it would be much better when i can do it for all cars. i mean i can be making skins for other cars and use them.
same as on R34king, i think skinman''epidermisboy'' deserves a licence
#86 - SamH
Quote from GRIPisTHErightWAY :I consider myself a decent driver in demo.
My racer name is Sylor
I do both grip and drift, but mostly grip.
I can run a 1.33.87 with XFG on Blackwood.(SPR attached)
Which is with in 1 second to the WR time(1:33.14)
I live in China so it is hard for me to obtain a S2 account
I'm tired of trying to dodge the noobs on the track
I currently have a crack version but I would like to have a real on so I can play in organized server with people at the same skill level as me.
It will be very nice of you if you can give me this free S2 account.
Thank You Very Much.

We prefer people to stick to just one account on the forum, thanks. Please use your mc906 account instead. I'll go right ahead and close this account.
So many S2 giveaway these days.
well here goes

This is really going to piss people off but ive been playing since Patch P and have really enjoyed Live for speed but I always thought to myself why dont I get S2 but then i always thought of the cons of purchasing s2 and it really chose me not too get it

The reason id love to have the s2 voucher is because I really want to RACE! I just so want to get behind the wheel of that FXR I just Love that car I want to change Live for speed for everyone by accepting everyone in the community and not putting people down I just want us to be one happy family and I would really like to compete! I just know with a bit of practise i can be up there

with xrt on blackwood i can achieve 1:26.32 which isnt bad.
and XFG i can achieve 1:35:10 which isnt too bad either im not the best racer in the world But i think i could change Live for speed..

Sorry

Good Luck To all

Too much waffle.. but i just know somewhere someone will understand

Ps. I really think Epidermisboy aka skinman should have this he has contributed soo much in the Live for speed community and he really deserves it.

sam
#89 - SamH
There seems to be some confusion. There is no licence here being given away any more. This thread is almost exactly one year old, so there's absolutely no point in appealing for one here.

There are occasionally competition threads created by very generous LFSers, to give licences away. Keep your eyes peeled for those. Begging for a licence doesn't generally work. You usually have to mean more to the community than just being the resident panhandler.
This thread is closed

Demo + Reason = S2
(89 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG