The online racing simulator
AA problems?
(7 posts, started )
AA problems?
Hi,

I am having trouble with my 7600gt since I swapped it with my bro's 6600gt & back again. I have installed the correct drivers but when I set up LFS in nvidia control panel the AA is'nt working??

anyone had this porblem b4? what can i do?
no worries I found it. doh!

Another thing though is I am running a Core duo @ 2.1ghz & when viewing a multicar replay the FPS drops to 25. Can this be right?

i thought my CPU had more power
That sounds about right for your setup.
I'm having the same problem with my 8800GTS. Since I installed the drivers, I can't get AA to work in games that don't have the option in game. I've tried both the Nvidia control panel and nHancer.
Quote from h3adbang3r :I'm having the same problem with my 8800GTS. Since I installed the drivers, I can't get AA to work in games that don't have the option in game. I've tried both the Nvidia control panel and nHancer.

Which driver? if it is 169.21-169.28 then AA dont work because of drivers, Drivers before those work and also leaked beta 171.16 has AA bug fixed, you can find it from my videocard drivers thread, in videocards section.
I was on 169.28, installed the new driver and everything is working great! I did see your mention of the fan spinning up to 100% right off the bat (which is VERY loud on my card) and I have Rivatuner running it at 75%.
Remember if use use Nvidia CP you need to choose your settings save them & select 'use advanced image settings' for it to work.

AA problems?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG