The online racing simulator
EpicS Trailor..\\\
(44 posts, started )
For a first try it very good,cant everybody be squidhead or unokeva or lynce etc...

BTW its not she,its he
Very good video for your first one emo !
He's a He, But if not then
Quote from nisskid :worst video ive ever seen...

EDIT: ...ever

i return that coment to ur 90degre dirft video
cause that one is better not perfect but better and was an first try making a movie..
Quote from fasukilla :i return that coment to ur 90degre dirft video
cause that one is better not perfect but better and was an first try making a movie..

maybe next time read the whole thread, i was joking mate, no need to get all worked up.
-
(Degree) DELETED by Degree
Degree - Judging by your pointless carrying on with arguing and bashing, you're not in the position to comment on somebody else's intelligence

Quote from nisskid :maybe next time read the whole thread, i was joking mate, no need to get all worked up.

That was the worst joke I have ever heard...
Edit: ...Ever
Quote from squidhead :
That was the worst joke I have ever heard...
Edit: ...Ever

how can you possibly judge a joke without understanding it's context fully?
Quote from nisskid :how can you possibly judge a joke without understanding it's context fully?

How can you expect a bad joke to work if you haven't even made sure everyone will understand the context?

and replying to the PM, here since Degree in his act of maturity has decided to block PMs after writing a rantful PM to me

Quote from Degree :man all you stupid forum kids have big mouths

Look who's talking, Young man
Quote from nisskid :maybe next time read the whole thread, i was joking mate, no need to get all worked up.

joke was boring then anyways cheer
**** sakes people, i wasnt trying to get my own HBO special, i was just giving the guy shit like i always do.
-
I think this thread should be locked
lol.

doze u stealing my payouts. well get a gf
part anyway. sif lock the thread exide.

y is it where eva i make a fking thread,
its turns to shit?

comment bout the movie please.
Quote from LFSn00b :Do you mean me or Squidvish here? If that was aimed for me, well, "Christian", i can proudly say i have a girlfriend, i do have a life.

Nope, he's talking about me, a grown up, sucessful man, almost in my mid 20s, with a GF soon to be my wife...
coming from a boy who has just finished (has he?) school, and finds no other way of life but to bash people on the forum, abusing his teammates threads to total chaos and offtopic, calling other people "stupid kids with big mouths" while, being unable to shut up, and acting immature, Comming into threads he doesn't belong in and cutting into conversations rudely, while starting to get angry when the same happens to him, with no possible way of seeing the light of truth that is looking in the mirror, and realizing "LOOK WHO'S TALKING"

well, enough preaching

@ Emoskunt, your thread's turned to sh*t because you reacted to constructive criticism aggressively, but that's not the main reason.
The main reason it the attention whoring Lumberjack cheese gobbler right there - he came in to the thread he doesnt belong actually, he started commenting on other people...
(just see this in his sig)
Quote :It is easy for me to put on a show and be cocky

judging by that he's all show and no go, but he's a cock...
The most logical reaction in this situation is say something back (but I'm going to just ignore the kid from now on actually)

anyway, when you're movie is done (full movie) I should advise you to refrain from commenting negatively, but to soak up all the criticism and see where you can improve, I also recommend to write a PM to degree saying "don't post in my thread" or something like that, because that way the chances of people watching your movie drop by a massive amount of percent....
Hey it could've turned out worse, at least Emoskunt isnt a demo driver.

Great thread!
-
Quote from Degree :Lol wow you took it to far, one I belong to this thread more then you seeing as I started Epic S team, also the quote was the words from bruce lee, obviously you do not understand the meaning, and to lfsn00b, i wasnt talking to you, like i said to you both a while ago, stop talking about me I was done this convo ages ago, chill out. Your right squid im all show no go so quit it, if ur in mid 20's getting married why you on a forum talking to 15 year olds? dont bother answering that honistly I dont want to see squid or noob comment on me anymore, why do you keep on doing it when I said to stop in my first comment......:S you people have issues

And yet you're still here, posting in this thread, thowing petty insults to Squid and LFSn00b.

Do everyone a favour and stop trying to spark arguments and maybe you'll get people saying lovely things to you!
nubs
So everone geus how old i am(16)

Caus i was never scholled for my age

So please stop al the whining the first one continues it is the most inmature

EpicS Trailor..\\\
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG