The online racing simulator
Who don't play anymore LFS ?
(55 posts, closed, started )
Quote from spankmeyer :Cut the BS please about not being able to raise 36€ for a license.

You live in Germany – the promised land of tanks, Cola-beers and Scooter - not some third world U.S.A-like country with a critically failing economy.

Just go and work in a Nokia factory for a few weeks.

Oh wait...

Germany have annexed Belgium? Run for the hills, the Germans are coming!
No belgium
If you can't raise the money when you live in Belgium, no one in the world could afford S2
Quote from Gil07 :Germany have annexed Belgium? Run for the hills, the Germans are coming!

Awww no. Not again.
Swap tanks for cheese and you got Belgium.

My bad sry!
Pretend you're homeless for a day and I bet you'll get enough money to buy S2. Don't ask me how I know!
If you found a way to buy a DFP wich cost more then LFS,you should find a way to make money to buy s2
I was learning to tolerate Belgium too. This thread has set me back several years and several thousand pounds worth of therapy.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I was learning to tolerate Belgium too. This thread has set me back several years and several thousand pounds worth of therapy.

Nevermind him, he's from the french side of the country.
Quote from XCNuse :It isn't allowed, it is against your license agreement, it says never give away your license and password.

IMHO the intention of that rule is to prevent people from "time-sharing" an account. There is no specific statement about transferring an account. (The problem is that there is no token representing the licence, that can be passed on. The password IS the token.)
#36 - wien
Quote from wsinda :IMHO the intention of that rule is to prevent people from "time-sharing" an account.

Yeah, reading that paragraph as a rule against passing on a license to another user seems like a somewhat creative interpretation. That's certainly not how I read it, though IANAL.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I was learning to tolerate Belgium too. This thread has set me back several years and several thousand pounds worth of therapy.

have you ever been to belgium?
Quote from Dillyracer :Nevermind him, he's from the french side of the country.

This man explains it all.
Quote from XCNuse : Originally Posted by License Agreement Unlock Rules and Regulations
3.4 You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.

silly question maybe, but how is it possible, that whatshisnameagain bought like 10 licences and gave them away including some quiz, right here on this forum? ... i think some of you know who i mean.
Voucher Codes.
Voucher code ?

Voucher code = Licence ?
Voucher Code = 12 or 24£ vouchers which upgrade your account (or add) either 12 or 24£ to your LFS account, effectively purchasing S1 or S2, or upgrading from S1 to S2.
Sure dude! you can have my licence! After all, i only payed £24 out of my own cash to buy it, here...

username - Nathan_French_14
pass - ************************

Do you know anyone that give Voucher code ?

Nathan_French_14 ?? serieux ?
Quote from sidi :Hello

I went to the shops today to buy milk and bread but decided i needed a Ferrari.

So I don't have money anymore

So i ask if anyone can give me there milk and bread Just if he don't eat anymore .

And please delete this post please

Thank you

Sure thing mate, just give me your name, address, and credit card number, I'll send you milk and bread.
Forum Disclaimer says:

"6) It is not allowed to (re)sell your LFS license on this forum. In fact, it is not allowed in general to sell your LFS license, as is the case with any license."
Quote from RAM0011 :Hello

I have decided to buy a licence S2 but I have Buy a DFP wheel

So I don't have money anymore

So I ask if anyone can give hes account Just if he don't play anymore .

And please don't delete this post please

Thank you

Get a job!
This thread is closed

Who don't play anymore LFS ?
(55 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG