The online racing simulator
I think Eric should design Fern Bay in such a way that it has grass and weeds growing the cracks, gigantic potholes, knocked over signs, etc.

Now THAT would make it a challenge!
Quote from J@tko :Yes - it's called S3.[...]Price - £12.

Not confirmed... In fact Scawen said they might rethink their pricing policy to still be attractive to new customers... The only sure thing is that we will pay 24 pounds less...
Quote from aoun :I cannot wait for the GTR interiors!

Literally, id pay extra for a big upgrade. (updates on interiors, tracks, cars etc)

Big +1

I wouldn't mind at all paying 15€ for a S2.5 content-upgrade license or something like that. I've been playing S2 for more than 2 years for only 18€. That's less than cinema+popcorn for two!

Physics are upgraded for free for every license, but quality content deserves to be payed, and it's a good way of supporting the LFS project IMO.
#29 - aoun
We (or whoever is a dope) spend 100$ (AUD) for Gran Turismo games, and they aren't even close to LFS. Ive spent about 55$AUD on LFS, but if we got a big update thats worth half the ammount of an S2 upgrade, then id buy it for sure! A big update for 6 EURO would be $14 AUD. Id get it without thinking!

But then again must think, not everyone will, and it might kill the customers of LFS.
Quote from tristancliffe :One has to imagine that Eric has a huge amount of stuff on his harddrive waiting for the right moment to get put in LFS.

Updated models, more track environments, better interiors, higher resolution textures, and that sort of thing. I mean, what else has he done for the last few years, other than the odd update to a few tracks (which I'm sure took a while, but still...).

If Eric reads this, then please go overboard and add a bit of content and update a few things, as well as offering a high-res texture download - you know you want to!

Eric isnt the programmer hes the designer. ill point it out

Scawen: Programmer
Victor: Musician
Eric: Designer
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :Eric isnt the programmer hes the designer. ill point it out

Scawen: Programmer
Victor: Musician
Eric: Designer

1. Tristan is well aware of that.

2. Nothing in his post indicated he thought Eric was the programmer.

3. Victor is much more web admin/programmer than he is musician these days.
Quote from Eldanor :Big +1

I wouldn't mind at all paying 15€ for a S2.5 content-upgrade license or something like that.

I really doubt if anyone would really pay for "updates" or "upgrades".

---
The whole idea of paying for stuff like GTR interiors is a joke, I mean, to pay for... graphics? Are you people serious? I wouldn't give a dime for new "configs" or textures or whatever. Only thing that I could pay for is a new track.

Paying for S2.5 would increase the total cost of S3 license so you would want to be extra careful with the pricing.

It is funny when we talked about iracing and the pay-for-new-tracks approach... people were going crazy because they need to pay but when you talk about LFS and paying for content it is suddenly ok.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG