The online racing simulator
(XRG, XFG, FBM) Racing Car Team (RC TEAM)
I need a skin for my team, and i can't create a really good one. Can someone help me?

BTW, I already have ranks for my team. I can put the ranks on the car after it's finished. The official colors of our team is light blue, and golden yellow.

The attached photos (JPEG) are the logos for my ranks. The one with a total of 12 lines is mine (Captain) And the one with 4 is my brothers (Legend). Thank you
Attached images
Legend.JPG
Captain.JPG
Quote from derekd234 :I need a skin for my team, and i can't create a really good one. Can someone help me?

BTW, I already have ranks for my team. I can put the ranks on the car after it's finished. The official colors of our team is light blue, and golden yellow.

The attached photos (JPEG) are the logos for my ranks. The one with a total of 12 lines is mine (Captain) And the one with 4 is my brothers (Legend). Thank you

I dont undertsand please excplain for the sake of us all
and would i get if i make the skin?
Quote from batteryy :and would i get if i make the skin?

Meh your work isn't an close to teaz-R's work, so don't try to 'copy his attitude'...
Quote from Riders Motion :Meh your work isn't an close to teaz-R's work, so don't try to 'copy his attitude'...

sry if i copyed teaz-R but if i want i can actually do good skins. i just usually am bored and i dont just make good skins cuz i dont get payed. well i give this a try...and i use time in this one
do you have logo for this team that you want into the skin?
First post, the ugly lines are their logo.
Actually, I don't have a logo. Those lines are the RANKS. The one with a total of 12 lines is me, the other one is my brother's.
did u add the rank over the skin i made?
Yup, but it looks like crap... I use paint, so... :dunce:
Quote from derekd234 :Yup, but it looks like crap... I use paint, so... :dunce:

pm the skin with ranks and ill clean it up a little

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG