The online racing simulator
Demo player going S2 ^_^
(11 posts, started )
#1 - Leito
Demo player going S2 ^_^
Hi all.

Made up my mind after picking up the demo again from a long absence. Played S1 (demo) way back and enjoyed it alot but lost interest due to other games.

anyways, I'm gonna pick up the S2 licence as soon as moneybookers gets a move on and was simply wondering if S1 comes with the S2 license, which I reckon it does.

Cheers in advance and definately looking forward to meeting all you guys on the tracks
Good move!
Quote from Leito :Cheers in advance and definately looking forward to meeting all you guys on the tracks

You'll need to purchase an S1 license and an S2 license, but it's well worth it.

Congrats on the wise decision.
#4 - (SaM)
Quote from Fragmatic :You'll need to purchase an S1 license and an S2 license, but it's well worth it.

Congrats on the wise decision.

No you dont. You only need an S2 license to play S1 and S2. Though the S2 license costs twice as much as S1.
But Leito already paid, didnt you.
#5 - Leito
Quote from (SaM) :No you dont. You only need an S2 license to play S1 and S2. Though the S2 license costs twice as much as S1.
But Leito already paid, didnt you.

I did

And got my license today and can't believe what I've missed out on. Racing in the FOX atm on SO and it's great.
Thank god for friendly people sending me their setups, nearly impossible to control the beast with KB otherwise on standard setup hehe. The V8 I cant even control whatsoever using keyboard for controlling the revs. Impossible I tell you. Way to many HP under that hood

Pretty sure i'll have to invest in a wheel. MOMO still one of the best to get?
glad to see your happy with it =)

MOMO is very good but I think there's some issue with reliability on the pedals which is why i bought a logitech formula force gp wingman. Your choice.
Quote from Leito :Thank god for friendly people sending me their setups...

That was me, I think

Ow, and I got the Logitech MOMO, well pleased with that. Haven't had issues with the pedals and the wheel is really comfy and robust. Also, the buttons are where I want them.
If people playing the demo only knew what they were missing out on with the other cars and tracks, they wouldn't be demo players any longer.

A friend of mine has been playing the S2 demo for a week or two now and hasn't ponied up the money for the full license. He's coming over tonight and I'm going to let him take a spin around South City with the GTR cars. I can virtually guarantee he'll be licensed by tomorrow.
Momo wheel is great, for a 270 degree wheel. The pedals? Mine is 6 months old and last weekend I had to tear them apart and wrap a piece of electrical tape around the throttle shaft. They mess up with the calibration, but it is an easy fix. You can send them back and Logitech will send you a new one, but it's easier to just take them apart and wrap a piece of electrical tape around the shafts.

Check here for Momo problems/fixes. Excellent site. All minor problems if fixed and they are very easy to fix. Much easier to fix than sending unit back to Logitech.

http://web.axelero.hu/mozso/momo_m.html
Im still a demo racer... but not for long I've been planning for the "move" since before full alpha was out, but I've never had enough money, I'm just shy of $43.73 or w/e usd
I was a demo-er for about 2 weeks, I think. As soon as I played the demo I wanted the license, just had to wait for payday. Any demo'ers reading this..; Buy it, you will NOT be dissapointed (Unless you are a NFS or Lotus Esprité hardcore fan.. Then you might be dissapointed, but you don't count anyway. :P)

Demo player going S2 ^_^
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG