The online racing simulator
alonso hints at ferrari
(52 posts, started )
alonso hints at ferrari
storey on the sports option on sky news that alonso has said he has option to leave renault after one year and that he wants to be in the best car and that ferrari may be the best car.

no real surprise i suppose
Yeah, that's true. I don't wanna see Alonso in a Ferrari...
if alonso goes to ferrari i will stop to be ferrari fan
Alonso is like a littie kid when you have taken there lollipop of them... cry's like a bitch until they get what they want.

Don't think ferrari will even want Alonso after what he did when at Mclaren.
How long do you think Massa will stay at ferrari? Hmm, Kimi Räikkönen and Alonso in the same team, can't see that going too well.
#6 - garph
Alonso and Raikkonen in the same team considering how Alonso was when he wasn't given out and out number 1 status within Mclaren, I don't see it happening.
Alonso will of been given number 1 status when he joined mclaren no doubt about it, but as hamilton was out performing alonso, that agreement got swept under the carpet.
Alonso at Ferrari i really dont see that in the future, tough i would like it, im Ferrari fan and Alonso fan... Kimi and Alonso in same time would be like another Ferrari era to beat
Wow, it took 2 races!!
I hope the little bastard goes to Force India next year, and then disappears the year after.
If Alonso goes to Ferrari, I will hate both of them even more than I currently do.

Let's hope Alonso goes to NASCAR or generally leaves F1. He's not as good as he was when he was comprehensively outperformed by his team-mate, the only reason Hamilton didn't drive him in to the ground was the tyre failiures and the gearbox failiure.
Quote from chanoman315 :Alonso at Ferrari i really dont see that in the future, tough i would like it, im Ferrari fan and Alonso fan... Kimi and Alonso in same time would be like another Ferrari era to beat

How can you be a fan of that snivelling little snot? He should be shot.
Quote from Rdcranno :How long do you see Massa stopping at ferrari?

What?

Quote from Rdcranno :Alonso will have been given number 1 status when he joined mclaren no doubt about it

Nonsense. Mclaren simply don't work that way. Alonso definitely assumed he would have a practical #1 status because surely he would blow away anyone alongside him, but the team never declared he was #1 or wrote that into his contract or anything.

EDIT: As an aside, I actually want Alonso to continue in F1 for a while yet just so I have someone to cheer against. Modern F1 is so sterile that the drivers are mostly all likeable. I have my favorites, but only Alonso really on my Dislikes List. More drivers need to do things to make me dislike them so it's more interesting for me.
Quote from Lateralus :EDIT: As an aside, I actually want Alonso to continue in F1 for a while yet just so I have someone to cheer against. Modern F1 is so sterile that the drivers are mostly all likeable. I have my favorites, but only Alonso really on my Dislikes List. More drivers need to do things to make me dislike them so it's more interesting for me.

Good point. How's about an American version of SLF but with baseball, Alfonso + yankees = superbooing.
Quote from chanoman315 :Alonso at Ferrari i really dont see that in the future, tough i would like it, im Ferrari fan and Alonso fan... Kimi and Alonso in same time would be like another Ferrari era to beat

What? I'll ask Felipe Calderon to kick you out from México for good.
i never really liked alonso, but he drove the hell out of a slow car this weekend, and despite the fact that i'm a big fan of massa, i think he's got to become more consistent in a hurry if he's going to keep his seat at ferrari.

and for all the hamilton fanboys, what do you say about him being bested by his new teammate? nothing?
Just another example of the press being gits really.. the interviewer was pushing him for a Ferrari comment, basically putting words into his mouth. He was asked if he wanted to be in the best car, then Ferrari would be the logcal choice - to which he replied, he always tries to be in the best car, and that Ferrari is usually one of the best.

I hardly think there would be a problem with him and Kimi. When he went to McLaren, he didn't expect that the team would develop an obsession with wonderboy. Not once did Alonso ever complain that he wanted to be undisputed No.1 - but it's not exactly a nice environment to work in when the team are all too busy cheering someone else on to be particularly interested in what you're doing.

If he did go to Ferrari with Kimi, he'd know that with two WDCs in the team, there would be no No.1.
Quote from mythdat :Just another example of the press being gits really.. the interviewer was pushing him for a Ferrari comment, basically putting words into his mouth. He was asked if he wanted to be in the best car, then Ferrari would be the logcal choice - to which he replied, he always tries to be in the best car, and that Ferrari is usually one of the best.

I hardly think there would be a problem with him and Kimi. When he went to McLaren, he didn't expect that the team would develop an obsession with wonderboy. Not once did Alonso ever complain that he wanted to be undisputed No.1 - but it's not exactly a nice environment to work in when the team are all too busy cheering someone else on to be particularly interested in what you're doing.

If he did go to Ferrari with Kimi, he'd know that with two WDCs in the team, there would be no No.1.

Exactly the same that I think.
Before someone gets tempted to mark me as an Alonso fanboy only for being Spanish, I must say that I have no special sympathy for him, although I think he's a superb driver.

You must know that many people in Spain really hate Alonso in his early years, specially the ones that have been watching F1 before Alonso comes in. He had a "bad" relationship with the press (not a very talkable person :tilt and quite an arrogant attitude before winning anything.

Eventually he became the champion he always feel himself, and the press stop persecuting him so nowadays he seems nicer to people .

So I think everyone of you who hate Alonso, maybe are a little influenced by the press, who manipulate his words quite often (especially British one :shrug. In the other hand many spanish people hate Hamilton just for the same reason, as the spanish press insist on blaming him for how McLaren act last year .

So... having said that, it's obvious for me that any driver in the grid would love to sit in the Ferrari, and Ferrari would love to have Alonso or Lewis in their files as both are superbs drivers that could win the championship year by year
I'd like to see him in BMW (but that won't happen), or go to DTM
#20 - axus
Quote from N I K I :I'd like to see him in BMW (but that won't happen), or go to DTM

F*ck off. If he goes to BMW, I will hack both my ears off with a blunt fork. Seriously, Alonso is such a disruptive influence to any team in which he doesn't get what he wants. It only took two races for him to start bitching at Renault. Can't imagine that making the team feel any more motivated. I'm sure both BMW and Ferrari see just how disasterous it could be for their teams to take Alonso in. With young stars such as Vattel and Rosberg, I don't see why anyone would consider Alonso if they've already got an experienced driver.

If Alonso screwes up his shot with Renault he's going home. And if he continues to bitch, things might just end up that way.
Quote from RocksGt :So I think everyone of you who hate Alonso, maybe are a little influenced by the press, who manipulate his words quite often (especially British one :shrug.

No, I hate him because he's an arrogant little twat, who bitches when he doesn't get his way and blames everybody but himself when he does something wrong.
Quote from axus :It only took two races for him to start bitching at Renault.

Which tabloid did you read that in?
Quote from axus :F*ck off. If he goes to BMW, I will hack both my ears off with a blunt fork. Seriously, Alonso is such a disruptive influence to any team in which he doesn't get what he wants. It only took two races for him to start bitching at Renault. Can't imagine that making the team feel any more motivated. I'm sure both BMW and Ferrari see just how disasterous it could be for their teams to take Alonso in. With young stars such as Vattel and Rosberg, I don't see why anyone would consider Alonso if they've already got an experienced driver.

If Alonso screwes up his shot with Renault he's going home. And if he continues to bitch, things might just end up that way.

I now hope he goes to BMW. Can you put the ear-hackage on YouTube?
#24 - axus
Mythdat, it's enough to so much as hint that you might be looking for another team, after only two races with the current one to show lack of loyalty and discourage the whole team. I've seen at least 5 websites suggesting that he did this. No matter how much they take his words out of context, they can't just blatantly lie. If you have half a brain on you you should be able to suss out what's subjective and draw your conclusions from there.

Tristan, sure thing.
Quote from axus :If you have half a brain on you you should be able to suss out what's subjective and draw your conclusions from there.

Indeed you should

It won't be a shock to Renault, after all Alonso only signed a 1-year deal with the option of more if he so wishes. The whole point of this is that Renault either show him that they're capable of building a great car again, or he's off.

^agree with Clownpaint, all the desperate bashing is really very funny

alonso hints at ferrari
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG