The online racing simulator
Drag Racing World Records
(19 posts, started )
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Why are they not on LFSW could sum1 find out The drag WR for BF1 i think im close (8.61)

there's no such thing!
The same reason no leagues run drag races in their calender, it sucks.
Who can tell me the world record for XRT and XRG please I make 13:20 with XRG
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Who can tell me the world record for XRT and XRG please I make 13:20 with XRG

That doesnt sound right. I know the XRT is around that time.
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Who can tell me the world record for XRT and XRG please I make 13:20 with XRG

picture or it didnt happen. also no tweak!
It would be great to upload hotlaps to LFSWorld... For those who don't like it, I would say it won't hurt.
I can't figure out how to set a record. it starts you in the middle of the track, you drive on the access road back to the start and then stage and drive down the track?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :I can't figure out how to set a record. it starts you in the middle of the track, you drive on the access road back to the start and then stage and drive down the track?

:rolleyes: Nooo.... You start from the "middle of the track" and drag until the line (when you can read the time you run)
Lol my fault My XRT record is 13:20 ,my XRG record is 15:37 Am i near the record
I've been saving this picture for a while now, was kind of giving up on the idea of actually using it cause no one would post anything drag related.

BUT WAIT!

Sorry for OT, but I'm sure you've had your question answered
Attached images
drag.jpg
#11 - AMB
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Why are they not on LFSW could sum1 find out The drag WR for BF1 i think im close (8.61)

How would you know if your close? because there is no times to compare it to, anyway your not since my pb is 8.45, Good idea though.
Quote from Rooble :I've been saving this picture for a while now, was kind of giving up on the idea of actually using it cause no one would post anything drag related.

BUT WAIT!

Sorry for OT, but I'm sure you've had your question answered

"The one who gets on the throttle first usually wins, because all we do is drag race between the corners."

-- Carroll Smith

So much
prejudices against different styles of driving :S

+1 for drag's WRs
Quote from LiveForBoobs :"The one who gets on the throttle first usually wins, because all we do is drag race between the corners."

-- Carroll Smith

So much
prejudices against different styles of driving :S

+1 for drag's WRs

Quote from moskvich3v1 :Lol my fault My XRT record is 13:20 ,my XRG record is 15:37 Am i near the record

12.99 here

+1 from me also on having them on lfsworld, cant hurt?

Quote from AMB : anyway your not since my pb is 8.45, Good idea though.

i call BS on that (unless he did it with High wind which he would of had to)
Quote from Agent_Orange :12.99 here

mhm Can you share that setup please
#16 - AMB
Quote from Agent_Orange :12.99 here

Hmm if you don't believe me we could meet up on my team server (no wind) and i'll show you.
Quote from AMB :Hmm if you don't believe me we could meet up on my team server (no wind) and i'll show you.

np's PM me a time and server name.
my record is 8.02, 16.1 litre v8, rear wheel drive, 3654 bhp, 7362Nm, paddle shift, front tires 155, rear tires 455, engine position on tweak is -1,171429,
Quote from matoTDI :my record is 8.02, 16.1 litre v8, rear wheel drive, 3654 bhp, 7362Nm, paddle shift, front tires 155, rear tires 455, engine position on tweak is -1,171429,

on autocross?

Drag Racing World Records
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG