The online racing simulator
Just found these ones around there... it seems he actually hit Alonso twice

Too much hours spent on PS3 for wonder boy I think :ices_rofl
Great GIFs there, now I see how he damaged his wing, thanks
Aha! So that top bit of the wing is supposed to be in one piece.
No, it's Mclaren's new Movable Aero device.
Just going back on what I was saying about the adverts on ITV's F1 coverage. I was watching the champions league match the other day between Liverpool and Arsenal and noticed that through the first and second half they didn't have one advert, only in half time and after the match ended. So, thats 45 minutes without adverts where as they have adverts every 15 minutes on their F1 coverage. Why is this?
Quote from sam93 :Why is this?

You're right - F1 needs a half-time and then make them run the track in reverse config.
Quote from sam93 :Just going back on what I was saying about the adverts on ITV's F1 coverage. I was watching the champions league match the other day between Liverpool and Arsenal and noticed that through the first and second half they didn't have one advert, only in half time and after the match ended. So, thats 45 minutes without adverts where as they have adverts every 15 minutes on their F1 coverage. Why is this?

Probably because of what ITV arranged with Bernie - different deals have different details.
Quote from xaotik :You're right - F1 needs a half-time and then make them run the track in reverse config.

Why would they want to do that, I was just on about have they don't get no adverts through when they are playing football, so why should F1 have adverts through when they are racing.

Quote :Probably because of what ITV arranged with Bernie - different deals have different details.

Oh I see, at least we will get rid of the adverts when F1 returns to BBC next year.
Quote from sam93 :Why would they want to do that, I was just on about have they don't get no adverts through when they are playing football, so why should F1 have adverts through when they are racing.

What he means is that they CAN'T break in the middle of an F1 race, like they can in a football match. Unless you want to bunch all the advertising in to one go, and miss the entire race between the first pitstop and the 2nd pitstop on a 2stopper? It's not difficult to figure out, really.
Quote from SamH :What he means is that they CAN'T break in the middle of an F1 race, like they can in a football match. Unless you want to bunch all the advertising in to one go, and miss the entire race between the first pitstop and the 2nd pitstop on a 2stopper? It's not difficult to figure out, really.

I wish they didn't have advertisments through any program just at the end. Oh well only a season to put up with then it moves to bbc.
Shows how little you understand or comprehend about commercial TV, or the habits of those that watch TV - advert breaks are more likely to be watched than adverts between programmes.
I know they need to advertise, but quite frankly I can't stand adverts, especially when watching films and sometimes when the ad's come on it seems to cut some of the film off when the ad's have finished.
Your saying you don't mind the ad's. I think it's annoying through programs and film. I don't mind them after the program/film has finished but not between.
I haven't said I don't mind the ads. Of course I do. But I know why they are there, and I know how to tolerate them. And it's MEANT to be annoying - if they put the adverts between programmes (note: two ms and an e) then people wouldn't watch them, but go and make tea. They are more likely to stay in front of the TV during intra-programme breaks.
Quote from sam93 :Your saying you don't mind the ad's.

Errr... no he didn´t. He said that people are more likely to watch ads when they´re in the middle of a program. The more people that watch the ads, the more money advertisers pay to the TV broadcaster.

A bit off topic but the two major commercial televisions in Estonia seem to make ad breaks at exactly the same time. Maybe they have some sort of evil agreement to prevent people from switching channels during ad breaks. Or maybe I´m just paranoid.

Noone(almost noone, there´s bound to be some weirdos) likes the ads but that´s where they get their money so we´ll have to live with it.
Quote from Kalev EST :A bit off topic but the two major commercial televisions in Estonia seem to make ad breaks at exactly the same time. Maybe they have some sort of evil agreement to prevent people from switching channels during ad breaks. Or maybe I´m just paranoid.

Don't panic - standardised scheduling schemes are pretty common.
Quote from tristancliffe :if they put the adverts between programmes (note: two ms and an e) then people wouldn't watch them, but go and make tea.

isnt that a unique problem for british broadcasters?
also maybe the broadcasters could make more money on deals with tea companies than they do with the current ads
Quote from xaotik :Don't panic - standardised scheduling schemes are pretty common.

Except with live broadcasts. For example watching motogp it's really annoying to switch channels all the time.
tea meant as generic beverage or indeed snack
careful i think calling tea a generic beverage is considered an act of treason in the uk
If they can catch me, they can hang me
its funny because channel 10 in Australia get ITV coverage of F1 and when we finish our ad breakes you guys go on for about another 1 and a half mins.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG