The online racing simulator
any enduro games?
(5 posts, started )
any enduro games?
hi, i love enduro bikes and specyally ridig them in woods. i am looking for a game what haves goodly simulated enduro, or atleast some sort of enduro. but all i can find is...motocross madness 2 and mx vs atv. those both sucks ass by enduro ability. i cant see no tight woods were goes a little line that people drive very fast and theres not even a ''poori'' i cant say it in english pecause my bad english but thats the line what haves little groove in middle where you can place your front and back tire when ride . do you know any games that are based on enduro or haves good abilities to ride enduro?
"poori" do you mean a rut.
Quote from kester :"poori" do you mean a rut.

im sry but i dont know. but if you are an enduro driver you might get what im trying to say with it. when people drives some places a lot at the same line, there comes little groove what shows the line what others have driven. im sry, i just dont know the translation for the word ''poori''
Spoori has most likely been stolen from Swedes (spår = track, groove) and means just the grooved racing line, aka rut. But of course correct me if I'm wrong.
Dude you live in Finland...

Save up for a while and buy yourself a used thumper and go do it for real!

I recommend a YZF426/450 (But only cause I've had em :razz - Also get in contact with Nakkitartsani cause he rides and happens to live in Finland.

any enduro games?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG