The online racing simulator
Not many racers online?
(27 posts, started )
I'll throw my '2 cents' in on this I don't find spinning a problem at all...only when hit by other cars. Maybe I'm a freak but I have devoted my time on LFS for the BF1 (F1 freak) and worked out over time this ain't arcade and that set up makes a massive difference - massive. It's the most satisfying car to control - well in my opinion What gets me though is I am going 'flat out' against 'Pro-AI's I can win but when I race online some guys are a full 5 seconds in front of me on say basic BL GP even when they send me their setups!! That disturbs me a little but its my car of choice any day - adrenalin machine Anyway but back to the topic where do I find these fellow BF1 guys to race against and learn from - I don't mind doing licenses etc it would probably help.
Quote from Kat0san :I'll throw my '2 cents' in on this I don't find spinning a problem at all...only when hit by other cars. Maybe I'm a freak but I have devoted my time on LFS for the BF1 (F1 freak) and worked out over time this ain't arcade and that set up makes a massive difference - massive. It's the most satisfying car to control - well in my opinion What gets me though is I am going 'flat out' against 'Pro-AI's I can win but when I race online some guys are a full 5 seconds in front of me on say basic BL GP even when they send me their setups!! That disturbs me a little but its my car of choice any day - adrenalin machine Anyway but back to the topic where do I find these fellow BF1 guys to race against and learn from - I don't mind doing licenses etc it would probably help.

it's not easy to answer, where to find them but they are there. this weekend the OWRL F1 2008 Season (www.owrl.de) will start and i think some guys will do practicing before the races online. but because of the known problem with public servers, the most of them using pw-protected servers. nothing more anoying if you try a longrun-test on a public server another one come on server and doesn't care about you and restart the quali i had that a lot of times, so the solution is to use private practice places
start you CTRA-carreer until you procceed to BF1-licence. when you have that you really know the most tracks very well.

btw: on SingleSeater2-Server you only can drive the FJR, a restricted version of the FO8. the unrestricted FO8 is also available only on SS3, so there is mixed racing for FO8 and BF1

Not many racers online?
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG