The online racing simulator
BROADCAST: SRS Head 2 Head Racing Series Round 2
Hello, and welcome back to the Head 2 Head Racing Series, at South City Chicane Reversed with the XFR.

Go to the official website, hosted by Storm Servers, to get more information on the results and standings of the latest events
http://d4c.storm-servers.net/h2h/

You can still join the series. The next round is Round 4 (round 3 video in production, FZ5, FE2R, FE Green R) on 10th May with the FXR at FE3, Fern Bay Gold.

Check out the H2H section of the forum for more information on joining the final 2 rounds of the series.

Now, onto the video:

New Features
This time, we have Nolan "Core.BigTime" Scott to take you through a lap of the circuit, and Tim Beaudet joins me for the narration sequence at the beginning of the show. The show length has reached its half hour maximum

Downloads

Youtube versions may never exist, because of the sheer amount of time it takes to compress and upload the videos. However I give you two choices of download, both from the very speedy FileFront.

High Quality sponsored by JakG: http://jakg.ukct.net/SRSH2HRSR2SO6RXFR.avi 30 mins @ 516.67
You can download the high quality version, which is 30 mins @ 516.67 MB in DivX format (not too large, considering the length).

Or there is the low quality version, which is 30 mins @ 89 mb in WMV format.

Improvements for next time:
-Commentary will be even more lively
-Commentary sound quality will be higher
-The cameras will not miss any of the action, unlike in this video - I was learning to use LFS remote, and at some points it didn't quite work
<your suggestions here>
#2 - Jakg
516 MB @ 56 KB/s.

This is gonna be fun...
Quote from Jakg :516 MB @ 56 KB/s.

This is gonna be fun...

Feck. I thought Filefront was fast. Medium Quality version coming.

Edit, it is fast. I guess you're internet is suffering from Flu today.
#4 - Jakg
No, I always get around 60 KB/s from Filefront using Firefox's built in download manager.

Might upload it to my own webspace when it's downloaded.
Quote from Jakg :No, I always get around 60 KB/s from Filefront using Firefox's built in download manager.

Might upload it to my own webspace when it's downloaded.

I'm getting more than 110kb/s for it. But if you do upload it to yours, that would be helpful.
160kbps with ares open and downloading things
Hehe, 350k/s at work, home is sometimes faster and is where I actually want it so I will try then.
Haha watching the high quality version now, downloading pretty fast.

lol great race MP3 indeed. With the great finish on the first race of our round :P
Quote from FileFront :There was an error processing your request. Please wait while your request is retried in 10 seconds...

Both of them.
The problem is here?
I think so since I downloaded it perfectly fine :S
Would you be so kind to click that link and see if it works again?
Yep just did and they both work perfectly fine. Sorry to say that :P

And theres also the kinda youtube lil thingy video on the low qual version. Like a lil stream video of it.

But yeah, they work. Why? You wanna see yourself beat me again? That's plain rude. JK
Hahah...
Well thanks. Guess I'll just wait for a mirror.

Edit: what?! It works when I click the files from his profile :S (yay).
Lol cool :P
Finally!
Thx for that, though i can only watch it at home (damn school)
Heheh...i saw some classic moves in a few races.

Nicely made...
#17 - Jakg
Thank you Jakg.

Just watched it, nice! Really liked the onboard lap with the pole position. And that chicane was a bit slippery...
Indeed, thanks Jakg.

Heh I love how they see things that I do and don't even think about :P.

Like at one point they say that I take it slow to make sure I make it but im not sure that's what I was thinking. Maybe I was but not sure. xD
LOL Mista, "Maybe I was but I'm not sure"
xD The pressure makes me forget ok... :P
Great league guys and excellent work on the videos/commentary! Keey it up!
Thanks for your comments guys. Next time, you will see the greatest H2H event ever! Keep commenting btw
413kb/s. *yawn*
Quote from Funnybear :413kb/s. *yawn*

If I got that speed, I would throw a party with the best champagne in the world.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG