The online racing simulator
BioShock Movie Announced
(24 posts, started )
BioShock Movie Announced
Well the game sucks bigtime but the movie does sound like it will be a good one

Quote :
2K Games today announced that it has entered a partnership with Universal Studios to make a BioShock movie. Gore Verbinski, director of the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy, is slated to direct and produce the BioShock movie. John Logan, Academy Award-nominated writer of Gladiator, The Aviator and Sweeney Todd, is in talks to do the screenplay

At least it's not Uwe Boll...
Pecker you're only going to get a pirate copy anyway, makes no odds to you if its any good now does it?
Could make an interesting movie, and a nice way to flesh out some of the story elements which were revealed only via tape. Bioshock is actually quite a decent yarn (for a video game anyway). Now if they'd got Terry Gilliam to direct, that would've be ideal. Never seen the Pirates movies though, so I'm not sure about the other fella.
Quote from Rooble :Pecker you're only going to get a pirate copy anyway, makes no odds to you if its any good now does it?

It does because i don't waste my bandwidth on crap.
When I played the game I thought it would make a better film than game, but I still wouldn't go to see it because its not the type of film I would like!
As game plots go, it was up there with the best. As a film however there going to have to do something to carry on fromwere it left, or before.

As a side note, what happened to the Metal Gear and Halo movies?
Quote from the_angry_angel :At least it's not Uwe Boll...

I was about to say that. Not that I've ever seen his movies or so, but I've heard other people's opinions
As if playing Pipemania over and over and over again wasn't boring enough, now you get to watch someone else do it as well.
Sweeney Todd and the Aviator were both very good so here's hoping
They'll break it.

You can dig this thread up in a few years and quote me on this. In fact £10 bet.
Quote from Crashgate3 :They'll break it.

You can dig this thread up in a few years and quote me on this. In fact £10 bet.

So, did it suck?
Yes, it's probably better that it wasn't made, if you think about most of the videogame based movies.
I think a team fortress movie could be good if made as a comedy
Would be awesome if done right, but can also go horribly wrong.
But it would probably be awesome if it was done by
EA.

huehuahuehua
Team Fortress would be a riot but easy to fail if they pick the wrong actors for the characters. Some actors. Scout, pyro, and heavy would be the hardest to fill by far. Sniper, and medic would be the easiest imo.
it seems like everyone is planning on making a movie nowadays... why?
I planned to team up with Tor and find a third person to make a bioshock movie named: "2 handymen 1 songbird".
Why do I allways have to be the one dragged into every damn forum user's sexual fantasy these times? God dahmnit ;/
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Team Fortress would be a riot but easy to fail if they pick the wrong actors for the characters. Some actors. Scout, pyro, and heavy would be the hardest to fill by far. Sniper, and medic would be the easiest imo.

Pyro would be the easiest. He/she has no lines, just mumbles through the mask. Seems easy to cast IMO.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Pyro would be the easiest. He/she has no lines, just mumbles through the mask. Seems easy to cast IMO.

Would be perfect for Arnold S. then?

*Mumbles* I haveh comeh back from teh futureeaa toh light jor asss"

Edit:
Quote :
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Don't act like you don't like the idea.

Bitch please, there is not enough cocks in this forum or the world to satisfy me!
And I do not try to hide anything, it's just strange how I end up (not really) beeing the target for dick rellated talks around here!
Quote from The Very End :Why do I allways have to be the one dragged into every damn forum user's sexual fantasy these times? God dahmnit ;/

Don't act like you don't like the idea.
and tor would be the songbird.

BioShock Movie Announced
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG