The online racing simulator
It's just so slow man. I mean I got time to fit in making a coffee, going for a number one. ( I could try fitting in a number 2 but I was on the guiness last night so I might pushing boundaries there, not withstanding pushing cloth) I've even got time to pick up the guitar and have a jingle jangle. It's just not on. It should be directly ported to my head in full 3d smellorama and Dolby 53.98 surround sound with the mulitsensory add on pack.

I mean come on guys. 413kb/s, thats just so last centuary.
Quote from Funnybear :It's just so slow man. I mean I got time to fit in making a coffee, going for a number one. ( I could try fitting in a number 2 but I was on the guiness last night so I might pushing boundaries there, not withstanding pushing cloth) I've even got time to pick up the guitar and have a jingle jangle. It's just not on. It should be directly ported to my head in full 3d smellorama and Dolby 53.98 surround sound with the mulitsensory add on pack.

I mean come on guys. 413kb/s, thats just so last centuary.

Are you kiding!!? I get 100kb/s when I am lucky on the average download. I got this at 350kb/s which was amazing... I have hit a tops of around 900kb/s a few times, and maybe its spiked higher than that but I don't think 400kb/s is too bad...
lol my highest was 1 mb/s and my avg is around 120 kb/s :P
Quote from blackbird04217 :Are you kiding!!? I get 100kb/s when I am lucky on the average download. I got this at 350kb/s which was amazing... I have hit a tops of around 900kb/s a few times, and maybe its spiked higher than that but I don't think 400kb/s is too bad...

Just realised, I think he was using some humourous sarcasm
Ahh well, if he wasn't ah well if he was (After actually finishing what he wrote, yes I picked up on it.) Any suggestions for next time (things to remove or change) can't really add much because we have hit our "time limit" as Astra says
Quote from blackbird04217 :Ahh well, if he wasn't ah well if he was (After actually finishing what he wrote, yes I picked up on it.) Any suggestions for next time (things to remove or change) can't really add much because we have hit our "time limit" as Astra says

Although this coming event is slightly shorter - less races go onto second matches, so we will have about a minute to fill.
How shall I increase popularity? Should I go and flash pictures of boobs up every 3.4 seconds?

Currently I've had a total of 63 downloads... I'm sure STCC was doing better than this by round 2!
#33 - Jakg
Maybe everyone just used my amazing link?

(STCC beat this in round 1 btw :P)
Everyone used Jakg's amazing link, or at least I did. The other one says "filecrap" or something, so it ain't attractive at all.

AND the commentary was fine. I just don't think this will ever be as popular as for example stcc, cause this head to head thingy is either very much ahead of our time or just plain old boring. I'm sure it's nice to race in this kind of a format, bu it's not exactly mediasexy imao.
Quote from Jakg :Maybe everyone just used my amazing link?

(STCC beat this in round 1 btw :P)

Do you have a counter for your link?

Quote from hyntty :Everyone used Jakg's amazing link, or at least I did. The other one says "filecrap" or something, so it ain't attractive at all.

AND the commentary was fine. I just don't think this will ever be as popular as for example stcc, cause this head to head thingy is either very much ahead of our time or just plain old boring. I'm sure it's nice to race in this kind of a format, bu it's not exactly mediasexy imao.

I don't think it's boring. Just wait until round 3 - it was the best Head 2 Head event we have ever had.

Mediasexy - great phrase. What if I got someone with a really deep voice who could shout a lot to say the names of the drivers in the races, like wresting?
#36 - Jakg
Don't have a counter, sorry
You can add another download to Jakg's link.
#38 - Jakg
To further confuse you - I downloaded from your link but never actually got around to watching :P
I think the STCC counters went up as it got popular people went back and watched the beginnings... Also it would be nice if we had accurate counts... "Mediasexy?" Hmm, lets see what we can spice up in the last video or next series.

I think giving it some time will be best, we are already seeing tons more people at races, so thats where it will begin. Also hyntty was saying, its probably too far ahead of their time. I don't see where it becomes boring, besides my half of the commentary. . . *cough* But I do think its a brand new concept and needs to have time to grow...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG