The online racing simulator
Brake Calipers
(14 posts, started )
Brake Calipers
Anyone please post different colours of brake calipers? I've been looking around but found only 404 errors
what color you want, it takes like 2 min.

nevermind this already happened......it's gotta be a shade of red.95% positive
I'm asking for my friend and he wanna blue calipers
only red...
Lol he just wanna new calipers because he doesn't like red ones
too bad LFSDatabase is down, if i only could remember that other website i always used
anyways, i have green
no matter what color you make them they come out a shade of red. i just tried to make sure, so i made them white and they were bright red, made them green...dark red. so your stuck with red, but you could make them really dark/black, but that's about all.Sorry
On my own car i have green with no red shadowsso it is possible to make them different colors with no red shadows or anything, but i don't now how...btw is lfs database ever be set up or what?...it is (or it was) the best site for textures, modifications etc.
it's been "under construction" for some time, but it was full of textures and that's where most people got them. I hope it comes back.... but every time i paint my calipers any color they are a shade of red???? is it just me?
nope isnt just you.. happens to probably 95% of us who have tried to "pimp" the calipers..
Nice, thx street ghost, just what I want.
oh yeahthx man

Brake Calipers
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG