Opera
Firefox 3
IE7
Other
IE8
IE6
Safari
Konqueror
I use Firefox with a couple of tweaks to get it up to speed. I'm probably going to stay with Firefox and tweak the next version the same way. That way, I'll be getting seizures at how quickly I can load pages.
Opera works slower here than Firefox. Is it only me, or do you have the same "problem"?
Opera - Its just so damn quick
#54 - Jakg
I have Firefox 2, Firefox 3, IE7 & Opera installed, but I usually use Firefox 3 - I prefer 2 with the extensions it's got, but it seems to sometimes not load pages right for me.
Opera 9 at home, Firefox 2 at work.
I tried safari for two days and after that my eyes went blurry for a day. All of the text is so bloody blurry! Its hard to look at and hurts your eyes, along with the silly fonts it defaults everything to.

I use firefox now, I used to use Opera but FF suits me better and is quicker for me.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Opera works slower here than Firefox. Is it only me, or do you have the same "problem"?

Opera is waaay slower than Firefox for me too. Ridiculously slow at times. I wont be going back to it.
Quote from mcintyrej :I tried safari for two days and after that my eyes went blurry for a day. All of the text is so bloody blurry! Its hard to look at and hurts your eyes, along with the silly fonts it defaults everything to.

I use firefox now, I used to use Opera but FF suits me better and is quicker for me.

if that's "blurry", never go use a Mac. Although I prefer the "blurry" text, because it looks so much better and easier to read, and keeps the proper font look, rather than "MUST.. FIT.. INTO..GRID!"

Oh, and looks a hell of a lot nicer.
There's IE8???

What have I been using this IE7 crap for all this time???
Quote from JO53PHS :There's something called Firefox???

What have I been using this IE crap for all this time???

Edited for you joe
Don't bother with IE8, it's so... blah in its current state you'd be better off with IE 5.5
for some reason the newer IE gets the less stable it gets.
UPDATE:::::!!!!!!

FF 2 is in the lead!

))))))
Firefox for the simple reason of better functions...
bumper cars! no i mean :bump:

Whats your browser?
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG