The online racing simulator
Situation Updated
The incidents with Shank and Niki has made it clear that the rules needs to be revised.

RESTARTS
I'll keep this simple: Track is free once "Green Flag" is waved.

CHATTING
Unnecessary chat is outlawed which means necessary chat is allowed (i.e. Admins 61 car passed me)

PACE CAR CONDITIONS
This is now the guidelines. Pace car periods will not be shorter than 2 laps.

Once the caution is waved the pits will be immediately closed. Once the SC approaches the pit entrance, the pits will be opened and you'll be allowed to go in (this is during the outlap). On the lap after the outlap the race will go green. SC period will not be shorter than that and the SC period will be extended if the admins deem necessary

More pace car laps may be added if the accidents are serious. But we WILL NOT DEVIATE FROM THIS.

PACE CAR CONDITIONS SPACE
During an SC period you are to keep one car lengths away from the person in front of you. 1st offense is a warning, next offense will be to the back of the field.

Any more revisions post here.

CONTRACT
Two drivers are currently on contract at the moment. Stefan (99), and Greg (48). Especially with South City coming up, I've put you two on suspension.

To remove the suspension you need 200 laps of South City Classic. Then you'll be subjected to a practice round. If the admins deem that you can race cleanly and maintain a good SC pace then u'll be allowed to race again
Thank you.
Quote :Unnecessary chat is outlawed which means necessary chat is allowed (i.e. Admins 61 car passed me)

Boy, you had better very clearly define what kinds of messages (and how often) that can be sent.

Quote :Outlap, 1 pace lap, 1 pit lap (pits will be opened by the 2nd full lap).

On the outlap, I assume the pace car goes out at SC speed once the yellow is called. So, then you have basically at least one full lap while the field just drives behind the SC? Why not have the SC go out an go slow enough through the first sector until the leader catches up, and then open the pits as the SC approaches the pit entrance on the outlap? Yeah, there will be cars that aren't completely caught up yet, but isn't that the disadvantage that should be inherent in someone who has either wrecked or is just plain slow?

Quote :During an SC period you are to keep one car lengths away from the person in front of you. 1st warning, next warning will be a kick.

Why are you going to be kicking people after a SC space gap warning? Sheesh...you have to be firm, but a kick is the appropriate measure? How about a "back of the lead lap" or a DT? If you hold true to this rule, you may well have to kick half the field.
Quote from banshee56 :
On the outlap, I assume the pace car goes out at SC speed once the yellow is called. So, then you have basically at least one full lap while the field just drives behind the SC? Why not have the SC go out an go slow enough through the first sector until the leader catches up, and then open the pits as the SC approaches the pit entrance on the outlap? Yeah, there will be cars that aren't completely caught up yet, but isn't that the disadvantage that should be inherent in someone who has either wrecked or is just plain slow?

Hmm, your way is more efficient. Very well.

Quote from banshee56 : Why are you going to be kicking people after a SC space gap warning? Sheesh...you have to be firm, but a kick is the appropriate measure? How about a "back of the lead lap" or a DT? If you hold true to this rule, you may well have to kick half the field.

Thank you for your input Banshee. And yes, it is a bit harsh. So I'll make it back to the field
gj lizard
I agree with the free field on restarts rule, but a stop and go penalty should be given to anyone that is purposely slowing down and holding up the rest of the field so they can floor it before the green is displayed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG