The online racing simulator
races... need help
(16 posts, started )
races... need help
I bought LFS s2 yesterday and i love it. But i have one Questionillepall... Is there any races I can do? or is the races just to ad "al" and set number of laps?
and what can i use the credits i win to? sorry my english.. *Norwegian*
You can go online and play. Credits are useless now but in S3 they might be used to buy cars. Welcome to the world of LFS.
thanks... my neighbour to the east ;)
But i Cant find to many servers... there is almost noone playing and there is not a drift server i can find...
You'll find that most player go online in the evening, and even more on the weekends. You are correct, during the week in the afternoon there's not much choice regarding the servers. I thought that drift servers are more common, though?

If it's really boring you can also connect to the demo servers (by selecting "demo" on the multiplayer connect screen) and have a few races until enough S2 players gather together. You can also look here to find out how many S2 players are online.
thanks
Thanks AndroidXP... Appreciated
I normally see a drift server going during the day but why you would want to go there beats me . . lol.

Set your server search setting by removing empty servers from the list. Then you'll just see servers with racers on. Even during the day there are some people out there. Generally day times during the week is your practice time, have chat and a cruise with people and test your sets. Then come the weekend, fill yer tank, super glue the pedal to the metal and away you go . . .
Welcome to LFS - hope to see you on the track sometime
dont forget to check that you have the latest version!
Quote from MrGrumpy :I find Mates@Track II a useful tool - it shows you a similar list of servers to that ingame but you can see who's racing on there without entering the server.

http://lfstools.crazyice.net/p ... ense&id=3&file=55

I've tried that and it's cool, but I just end up using the live alert on lfsw to see who is online. Also, in the in-game server list you can click the question mark to see who's in in the server anyway.
Quote from WGooden :I've tried that and it's cool, but I just end up using the live alert on lfsw to see who is online. Also, in the in-game server list you can click the question mark to see who's in in the server anyway.

Hey, didn't know that... Thx Gooden...
Quote from bbman :Hey, didn't know that... Thx Gooden...

Me too. Thx m8.
#13 - Gunn
Welcome to LFS! Bring your friends!
Welcome aboard!

I always use LFS World so I can set a variety of criteria when searching for servers. You can also click on the server and see who is in there or I look at the 'Racers on line' tab instead. I use Join2LFS so I can just click join and it opens up LFS and connects for me.

Can't stand going through the in-game list. And it takes ages to find all the servers. In LFS World its instant.
Quote from Gentlefoot :Can't stand going through the in-game list. And it takes ages to find all the servers. In LFS World its instant.

That's because in-game, it pings all the servers, where on LfSW, it just querys the master server without pinging the servers...
Oh, that would be a nice improvement: first LFS queries the master server to get a list of hosts, sorted alphabetically. At that point you can already click on a server to connect, incase you know where you want to go. Right after getting the master list the servers get pinged, much like it is now. After that we have the option to sort the servers by ping, if we want to.

OR:

Leave the system as it is now, but allow connecting WHILE the list is being built.

races... need help
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG