The online racing simulator
#1 - AE101
Server & Client in 1PC routed connection problem.
I'm having problems connecting to both routers. I use 1 PC to run LFS Dedicated Server and also use client or play with the same PC. When ever i connect the PC to the internet with the ADSL Modem direct connection (w/o router) I see my Dedi Host Server running in the list of server in LFS.

But if I connect to the internet with this connection:
1)ADSL Modem
2)Motorola VT2442
3)Dynex DX-WEGRTR

I dont see my server anymore is the list of LFS Server.

I tried using the PortForwarding configuration with a list of LFS server ports.

and i also tried to configure the Window Firewall adding LFS ports in and out bounds.

but still the same thing, i can't see my server running in LFS master server.

Is it possible to use 1 PC for LFS server host and client, (both running in 1 PC)?
is there any other way to configure this to run my LFS server in a routed connection?
and do i need to change the IP in Setup.cfg file of Dedicated Server?
yes it is possible to run the dedi host and the client in same time, for your problem, maybe you've made an error in portforwarding configuration and, try to disable windows firewall, to see what happen. don't forget taht you have 2 routers so its more complicated to do port formarding !!

if you try dedi and client on your computer i suggest you to use your localhost adress, or your internal network adress to connect on your dedi, else your client will pass through internet, using bandwidth and slowing your connection !!!

why don't you only use the Motorola VT2442, there is a router included !!!
#3 - AE101
Quote from pom456 :Why don't you only use the Motorola VT2442, there is a router included !!!

Yeah why 2 routers?

1 is for the VOIP which is the Motorola (expecting some calls in this fone)
2 is for Wireless which is the Dynex (Belkins) Wireless G802.11 there are 3 wireless lappy here, but mine is directly connected to a router or modem.

those are the reasons why i want to configure this routed connection to run my LFS Game.
well before it runs smoothly when i only use modem...

But surely ill try one of your suggestions. Thanks pom456.
#4 - AE101
@pom456:

I tried everything you said but still no luck for me. I hope there is still a solution for this. Thanks
"pom456"
#5 - AE101
Thread is now closed. Problem solved. Thanks for answering my question.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG