The online racing simulator
I kept both, and the one before that, and the one before that, and so on, and so on!!!! Na Na Na Na--Ha Ha:haha:
Quote from Toddshooter :I kept both, and the one before that, and the one before that, and so on, and so on!!!! Na Na Na Na--Ha Ha:haha:

you are losing it m8...
Quote from Toddshooter :I kept both, and the one before that, and the one before that, and so on, and so on!!!! Na Na Na Na--Ha Ha:haha:

You are a freak!! ...I suppose you autosave all your replays too
Quote from boogle :You are a freak!! ...I suppose you autosave all your replays too

Yup!! just like my Idol Boogle
Oh guys one more thing:

Drifting during qualifying to gain an advantage will not be tolerated. It'll be considered the same offense as "cutting the course" and you'll be automatically DQed

This will be a subjective call so dont put yourself in that position in the first place
it is very hard to make the car 100% grip on XRT....
With the new patch it is easier.

Also, the track is set to BlackWood. Some of us would like to practice .
Quote from lizardfolk :Oh guys one more thing:

Drifting during qualifying to gain an advantage will not be tolerated. It'll be considered the same offense as "cutting the course" and you'll be automatically DQed

This will be a subjective call so dont put yourself in that position in the first place

What??? That's cheap... When you race you always want that little slip or being very close to it and sometimes you brake it and slip and end up drifting just to keep it straight. Yes, it might be faster, but why not allowed? It's part of the racing. If you can do it properly, it should be allowed. Also, usually people don't want drifting in their races mainly because it is slower and therefore more dangerous. If it is faster, you are in no way slowing down anyone with it. I honestly think that if you want to slide to go faster go for it. Now, by drifting I mean drifting with a little slip so that you actually go fast. Off course someone drifting at 90 degree angle should get DQ'd. BUt to gain an advantage? If it's faster it should be ok.

Just my opinion but your choice.
If people drift around the course and start causing a mess, DQ them. I just did a 45 lap run and the tires are OK but get worse when you slide the rear. By drifting the tires will get eaten up. Now the first corner is tricky because you are coming into the lefthander under braking and you will sometimes loose the rear end. I hope you won't be anal about it lizard but I understand why you are trying to enforce it.

If the odd person slides their car, you should ignore it. If a person blatantly goes sideways a few laps in a row, give them a warning, and if they repeat, kick them.
There's a very big difference between getting loose and drifting for advantage. If you get loose a few times but correct yourself in the later corners then that'll be fine. But if you're sideways the entire time then that'll be an auto DQ.

So do your best to keep control of your car. Also, you can probably catch drifters in post race because they over turn the corners to swing their car out.

But in either case I do acknowledge that there's a potential danger of DQing someone who just got loose a lot. Which is why I said "this will be a subjective call". So in either case just be aware of this and make an extra effort to keep your car stable (this is what you should do anyway to keep the track safe)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG